England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

Isn't the England support basically just a collection of mongs from each team in England?

Sunlun and Midlands Championship and lower clubs in my experience over the summer.

England playing fairly well here and all you lot do is sit and moan about the England fans.

To be fair, what kind of utter dickhead would want to go and watch England play in Germany?

Guest neesy111

England playing fairly well here and all you lot do is sit and moan about the England fans.

To be fair, what kind of utter dickhead would want to go and watch England play in Germany?

And sing songs about WW2 etc.

If you're going to the bother of voluntarily taking off all your clothes I don't understand why you'd cover your sack

Mate of mine when he was younger was mashed at his office xmas party, they all decided to all get naked, well they all decided they'd say they'd get naked and he did, no one else did....tried to laugh it off, get it going, nope. Just him standing naked feeling massively daft while everyone couldn't believe it. Didn't go back in the new year.  :lol:

I'm guessing due to the other half naked bodies something similar has happened. Thank god there wasn't much call for camera phones back then  :lol:

(This story was brought to you by James Milner)