England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

Genuinely one of the worst halves of football I’ve seen in a while. Painfully dull.

Just typical England. All fart no shite like.

Obvious from his squad selection he wanted to continue playing the same dull shit we’ve played for years. Passing the ball around your defensive and midfield doesn’t win football games.

Genuinely one of the worst halves of football I’ve seen in a while. Painfully dull.

Did you watch Slovenia game? This game is like watching Barcelona play compared to how painful that game was. :lol:

Did you watch Slovenia game? This game is like watching Barcelona play compared to how painful that game was. :lol:

Unfortunately I did. At least that was an alleged competitive fixture.

Obvious from his squad selection he wanted to continue playing the same dull shit we’ve played for years. Passing the ball around your defensive and midfield doesn’t win football games.

To be fair, while its not exciting we do seem to have a style under Southgate, which cant be said about our last couple of couches, and tbf he's done alright so far.

To be fair, while its not exciting we do seem to have a style under Southgate, which cant be said about our last couple of couches, and tbf he's done alright so far.

Agreed.

A style that means you never create chances or score goals? What’s the point in that?

We’re playing without a fucking striker ffs.