England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

Just now, Bondedcrown said:

Isak

It’s a fair shout but I wouldn’t say Isak is better. He looks more in control with it than Eze but he doesn’t have the same physicality as Eze

Utter dross. Southgate somehow making a team with the biggest embarrassment of attacking riches it probably has ever had look clueless in breaking down the likes of Macedonia and Bosnia. 

3 minutes ago, gbandit said:

It’s a fair shout but I wouldn’t say Isak is better. He looks more in control with it than Eze but he doesn’t have the same physicality as Eze

Which is it ? Dropping the shoulder or physicality?

They are all passing to someone else and expecting them to do it. Take some fucking responsibility. Only Palmer and Eze look useful 

2 minutes ago, Bondedcrown said:

Which is it ? Dropping the shoulder or physicality?

It’s dropping the shoulder but being more of an athlete than Isak. It’s not one or the other. They both have amazing balance and technique but Eze is more athletic and has more pace 

Aren't managers meant to take young players along for experience? With us been short of leftbacks hall or tino could of been selected. 

What's truly frightning is that Southgate is sitting on the bench scratching his arse.

I'd be going absolutely mental.