England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

5 hours ago, Astroblack said:

Gonna say it and I don’t care if anyone agrees but my front six for England is Rice Mainoo Bellingham, Gordon Kane Saka 

Foden the lightweight powderpuff can hold bench. Never seen him take a player on like Gordon can does. System player to run into space. Perfect for Pep, not for Gareth. 

yes Gareth is shit and should be able to find a role for Foden but since he is shit what’s the point of putting him on the left where he won’t contribute. Gordon’s a better player out there. 

Gordon is rightly in the squad but he’s not at Foden’s level, irrespective of position. 

2 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Are Shaw and Chilwell available? If so, it's a toss up between those two for LB surely?

I like the other 10.

Chilwell missed out. 

Posted (edited)
Just now, Chris L said:

Commentator just said the north east has been a hotbed for woman’s football for the last 30-40 years … has it?

Yes, some real talents from this area

Jill Scott, Lucy Bronze, Beth Mead, Steph Houghton to name but a few all from the NE

Edited by Jack27

Just now, Chris L said:

Commentator just said the north east has been a hotbed for woman’s football for the last 30-40 years … has it?

Sunlund have produced quite a few England players over the years I think

1 minute ago, Jack27 said:

Yes, some real talents from this area

Jill Scott, Lucy Bronze, Beth Mead, Steph Houghton to name but a few all from the NE

30-40 years though? 

10-15, 20 maybe?

11 hours ago, Jack27 said:

Mary Earps down injured within a minute of the game kicking off... is SJP cursed?

Doesn't help having Titus bright keep passing back to to her injured keeper mind

On 27/05/2024 at 08:24, Colos Short and Curlies said:

Does anyone actually want to win the Euros with those line ups?

not only should Kane not be starting we need him out of the squad full stop.

It’s impossible for us to win it with Kane there

Sorry?

3 minutes ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

Just look at his career man

Aye he's shite like. 62 goals in 89 internationals. 263 goals in 405 for his clubs. We need a better goal scorer like ;)

30 minutes ago, BGRM said:

Aye he's shite like. 62 goals in 89 internationals. 263 goals in 405 for his clubs. We need a better goal scorer like ;)

You’re not looking at the bigger picture here.

Kane is destined never to win a trophy. Drop him/he gets injured and we are destined to win the Euros 

13 hours ago, Jack27 said:

Stadium looking packed tonight for the Lionesses game

One for the pet hates/unpopular opinions threads but this lioness bullshit is pure :anguish:

Another one for unpopular opinions but find it be try hard to support England atm with so many rule changes etc from fa to spite us. I know it’s petty as not the players faults etc but that’s where I’m at.