England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

Guest The Little Waster

Bet that vile liberal luvvie Lineker will be supporting the Muslim Tunisians, fucking traitor.

Steady on its only a game : )

I’m tuning in 5-10 minutes before KO, it’s the only way it’s bearable. If only you could turn off the in-game chat as well.

Not sure I could even bear that long tbh, going to turn it on right on kick off tbh :lol:

Fuck pre match coverage.

I know there seems to be some general Iove in with Southgate, but because he dithered for so long with Hart, Pickford only has 3 caps, and apparently the team he has picked has never started a game together which doesn't sound like particularly good preparation.

I know there seems to be some general Iove in with Southgate, but because he dithered for so long with Hart, Pickford only has 3 caps, and apparently the team he has picked has never started a game together which doesn't sound like particularly good preparation.

Pet hate: People who are not incessantly negative are apparently having a love in.

It's annoying as all shit.

Pet hate: People who are not incessantly negative are apparently having a love in.

It's annoying as all shit.

Not even a love in, a Iove in. I don't even know how to pronounce that.