England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

No England game will ever have me as nervous as any mid-table, almost meaningless NUFC clash. But it's been nice to kind of start caring about them again.

Expecting a tough one today though, probably all the way to penalties again because England aren't really scoring goals in open play.

Also, I'm petrified of how this country will react to a World Cup win :lol: :lol: :lol:

I literally didn’t give 2 fucks going into the tournament but for some reason I’m hooked and caring about england as much as nufc. I don’t want to be I just am, think it’s because I live away and it means you can talk to everyone about the game etc

Was discussing with a mate the other day, nerves are heightened so much for these big tournament games as you only get a shot at this every 2 years or more realistically in England's case every 10 years or so. I care infinitely more about Newcastle but with that there's always another match around the corner and even with relegation and stuff a chance to put things right pretty quickly.

Guest Howaythetoon

Still rather NUFC won a coin toss than England a WC mind...

Someone's hacked HTT's account :undecided:

I’ll follow it up later with a few thousand word post giving my detailed analysis behind my thinking, don’t you worry!

:lol: Y'all are gonna score like seven goals today, man. Fuck off with your nerves.

I'll be surprised if we score more than one :lol:

:lol: You're going to absolutely maul them, man. Howay.

Guest firetotheworks

I don't like how nervous I feel like. A weird part of me wishes we were already out so I didn't feel this sick. [emoji38]