England

Yorkie

Guest firetotheworks

The whole not being able to touch the goalkeeper thing is beyond parody now. It's totally embarrassing that they're protected to the extent that if they fuck up and lose the ball like that it's still somehow a free kick. Totally pathetic.

He created the space to get the shots off really well. Of course the finish could have been better but I was really impressed with how he looked verses top opposition. I don't think Mourinho gets the most out of him whatsoever.

see also everyone else at Man United except Fellaini

He created the space to get the shots off really well. Of course the finish could have been better but I was really impressed with how he looked verses top opposition. I don't think Mourinho gets the most out of him whatsoever.

Can you imagine the player he would be if he was playing every week?! He's a special talent, but he's not able to flourish because of his club situation.

What is he? All he seems to do is run into people and lose the ball nearly every time. He is good as arriving in the box and finishing but that seems to be it. He is not good on the ball. Massively overrated

Goals  Assists

9   10

18     7

10     9

For spurs in the PL. That tells me he's good at other things than arriving in the box and finishing.

he's a 2nd striker whose strength is getting on the end of shit, why is it even a question

as stated england don't have anyone remotely the class of eriksen to make it work

What is he? All he seems to do is run into people and lose the ball nearly every time. He is good as arriving in the box and finishing but that seems to be it. He is not good on the ball. Massively overrated

Goals  Assists

9   10

18     7

10     9

For spurs in the PL. That tells me he's good at other things than arriving in the box and finishing.

he's a 2nd striker whose strength is getting on the end of shit, why is it even a question

as stated england don't have anyone remotely the class of eriksen to make it work

Well, not in the class of eriksen but i’d love to see what Foden can do. Hope he gets some games for Man City this season.

The midfield looks really average at times. To do what Alli is trying to do against teams like Spain you need to be genuinely world class, which he isn’t. Hopefully a few more options will emerge, the holding midfielders are an issue as well.

RLC, foden and sessegnon will be in soon.

Alli's like a Yaya/Gerrard type of attacking midfielder. I don't think those work too well on the international scene.

totally and utterly disagree with that analysis like

Because it's wrong and totally undersells what Gerrard and Yaya were capable of outside of the box. In any case it should have been obvious to anyone during the WC that we don't have any sort of midfield, pretty much everyone excells in the transition of the play and can't set up the play themselves.