England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

I just don't get anything from watching England, even during major tournaments.

I enjoy watching the games in major tournaments because I enjoy watching any football game, but I get nothing from watching England.

International friendlies during the season piss me off the most, meaningless and avoidable matches in an already busy football schedule that usually end up with club players getting injured. Although friendlies before international tournaments I can sort of see why they have them.

I'm watching Grimsby v Halifax, would much rather watch a competitive game than this tosh.

I don't mind the band. Adds to the atmosphere and beats the distinct lack of quality songs. How come we have hundreds of years of history and great sngs and we still decide to sing utter s****

Guest neesy111

I don't mind the band. Adds to the atmosphere and beats the distinct lack of quality songs. How come we have hud reds of years of history and great sngs and we still decide to sing utter shite

Most of their songs are the same. :lol:

Imagine being next to it at the match though. :anguish:

I don't mind the band. Adds to the atmosphere and beats the distinct lack of quality songs. How come we have hud reds of years of history and great sngs and we still decide to sing utter s****

Most of their songs are the same. [emoji38]

Imagine being next to it at the match though. :anguish:

Aye that would probably fuck me off like. I'm bored to death of the sloop John b song and it's variations

Guest neesy111

I swear that band got banned at one tournament and all the fans were happy, only for the FA to launch a campaign to get them reinstated.  :rant:

It was the last world cup.

Guest neesy111

Weren't we heavily linked with getting Fatih Terim as manager once?

Aye, after keegan quit.