Latest Fans Forum 'minutes' released

JJ7

Whatever question is asked, they just fucken lie about it anyway. Such as the Sports Direct advertising around the stadium. Saying it's just there to show other potential customers who want to advertise in and around the stadium. So they're telling us nobody wants to advertise in our stadium? A premier league club and no one wants to advertise in a ground which gets beamed around the world every other week? No other club in the premier league has this problem. Liars!

Pretty sure their answer to that was a slightly more polite 'f*** off he doesnt charge interest so its fine'  than what you said

Yeah, I remember that bollocks.

Can you ask them whether they feel they owe the many tens of thousands who have paid to watch cup matches, completely in vain of the spirit of the competition (as clearly indicated by MA's tacit admission in his one and only interview), an apology or indeed a refund?

Can you also ask them to clarify what Mr Ashley's 'now' meant in respect of his recent decision to 'try' as he indicated in the same interview?

If we're 'now' going to try, what have season ticket holders paid for over the last 8 years?

Finally, can you ask them what prompted Ashley's end of season interview and if he's planned to give any more?

Basically finish when they've got through all the questions. A lot of people have the same kind of questions though, so you get the answer (or attempt at an answer) in other questions. Still haven't had any sent through. Got until 2nd July for anyone interested.

Basically finish when they've got through all the questions. A lot of people have the same kind of questions though, so you get the answer (or attempt at an answer) in other questions. Still haven't had any sent through. Got until 2nd July for anyone interested.

Yourself or someone else really needs to hammer:

'Why has there been a rise of £25m in operating costs?'

'What makes up this £25m rise?'

etc.etc.

Yourself or someone else really needs to hammer:

'Why has there been a rise of £25m in operating costs?'

'What makes up this £25m rise?'

etc.etc.

This!

Personally I think it's all a waste of time but could you ask why, after being a season ticket holder for 24 years and cancelling for next season they now see me as untrustworthy to travel to away games. Is it because they don't trust me to travel to another city without causing bother (even though I'm easily traceable as they have all my details on their computer) or is it all just a money making scheme to force people to buy memberships?

I think this is a very important question now going by the amount of long term season ticket holders I know who've cancelled for 2015/16 who will now also be denied the opportunity to follow the club on the road if they wish. Also if they continue this policy into next season will they still continue to pester me with email after email asking me to buy tickets for home games when they won't allow me to buy for away games? Just seems rather hypocritical to me.

Personally I think it's all a waste of time but could you ask why, after being a season ticket holder for 24 years and cancelling for next season they now see me as untrustworthy to travel to away games. Is it because they don't trust me to travel to another city without causing bother (even though I'm easily traceable as they have all my details on their computer) or is it all just a money making scheme to force people to buy memberships?

I think this is a very important question now going by the amount of long term season ticket holders I know who've cancelled for 2015/16 who will now also be denied the opportunity to follow the club on the road if they wish. Also if they continue this policy into next season will they still continue to pester me with email after email asking me to buy tickets for home games when they won't allow me to buy for away games? Just seems rather hypocritical to me.

:thup:

Do you's all not meet up prior to these meetings so you can co-ordinate your line of questioning better?

Do you's all not meet up prior to these meetings so you can co-ordinate your line of questioning better?

You'd think they would wouldn't you, so they're not all asking the same questions.

Ask them to clarify their position regarding the cups as after initially clearly saying they would try to win "a" cup there seems to be a bit of a muddying of waters by none other than Bob Moncur that seem to suggest they will only really try in the FA Cup and still not treat the League Cup seriously.

"McClaren has been tasked with guiding Newcastle back into the upper reaches of the Barclays Premier League table, while challenging for success in one of the cup competitions."

Ask them to clarify their position regarding the cups as after initially clearly saying they would try to win "a" cup there seems to be a bit of a muddying of waters by none other than Bob Moncur that seem to suggest they will only really try in the FA Cup and still not treat the League Cup seriously.

"McClaren has been tasked with guiding Newcastle back into the upper reaches of the Barclays Premier League table, while challenging for success in one of the cup competitions."

Oh so they've stopped telling us that challenging for success in a cup competition will result in relegation? What a snivelling piece of arse he was when he used his 'research' to tell us why we couldn't win cups. How do people go to the fans forum without smacking that awful thumb in the face?