The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

PSV should beat CSKA quite easily so I think Man U will know they have to go for it and leave themselves exposed at the back. Wolfsburg win for me.

Aye, that's what I'm thinking too. Read that Wolfsburg have one of the best home records this season as well.

Wouldn't be surprised if both games are draws. CSKA aren't that bad and can still qualify for the Europa so you'd imagine they'll turn up.

I've had a real good look into this game as it offers the best betting value out of all the games tonight.

CSKA recent form:

Man Utd (a) - Lost 1-0

Krasnodar (a) - Lost 2-1

Kryla Sovetov Samara (h) - Lost 2-0

Wolfsburg (h) - Lost 2-0

Anzhi (a) - Drew 1-1

Amkar (a) - Lost 2-0

PSV haven't lost a game since losing to Wolfsburg way back on 21st October. They also haven't lost at home in any competition this season. With the added bonus of needing to win to qualify, I can only see this game going one way and I'm having a decent sized bet on PSV. Here's hoping.

Wouldn't be surprised if both games are draws. CSKA aren't that bad and can still qualify for the Europa so you'd imagine they'll turn up.

I've had a real good look into this game as it offers the best betting value out of all the games tonight.

CSKA recent form:

Man Utd (a) - Lost 1-0

Krasnodar (a) - Lost 2-1

Kryla Sovetov Samara (h) - Lost 2-0

Wolfsburg (h) - Lost 2-0

Anzhi (a) - Drew 1-1

Amkar (a) - Lost 2-0

PSV haven't lost a game since losing to Wolfsburg way back on 21st October. They also haven't lost at home in any competition this season. With the added bonus of needing to win to qualify, I can only see this game going one way and I'm having a decent sized bet on PSV. Here's hoping.

:thup: good research, didn't know that.

Price are PSV, roughly?

7/10, 4/6 ish.

Just put yesterday's winnings (£32.50) on this at 4/6 :thup:

For some reason the Madrid 4 or more goals enhance offer wasn't on anymore, was offering Man City/Man Utd games all 4 teams to score 3/1 which didn't seem that appealing.