The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Price on Partizan to beat Augsburg tonight looks bizarrely long.

Anyone know why they are so long? Surely can't be just because they need only a draw to go through?

My money is on them if there isn't an actual genuine reason to why they are that price.

Canny few days for me. Had a single on PSV on Tuesday and a single on Arsenal yesterday. Looking at similar tonight with Spurs but will wait for the team news first.

Just got home and didn't have time to get my bet on before Spurs took the lead. Gutted.

Guest Roger Kint

Was a horse running at Tramore in the first, at 8.30 this morning i put £2.50 ew on it due to the name at 20/1.

Just checked and it won by 18 lengths at 10/3 :lol: What the fuck sort of gamble was that?

Was a horse running at Tramore in the first, at 8.30 this morning i put £2.50 ew on it due to the name at 20/1.

Just checked and it won by 18 lengths at 10/3 :lol: What the f*** sort of gamble was that?

It was that crook of a trainer Charles Byrne. He had one later in the card that won at 11/8 having been 8/1 this morning. Thankfully I joined in that gamble having seen his earlier one go in.

Been a cracking day on the horses for me and I'm waiting for Man Utd for a decent double to come in.  Either way, very profitable Saturday again.