The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

It's my first win with the 365 deal in a while but it's more than covered the £3-£5 lays, such a ridiculous offer, you just know you'll win one eventually if you keep at them.

I've rarely use my 365 account recently so will I have to leave some in and use it on some normal bets - how much? I saw a few people had gottn emails banning them from offers a little while back.

It's my first win with the 365 deal in a while but it's more than covered the £3-£5 lays, such a ridiculous offer, you just know you'll win one eventually if you keep at them.

I've rarely use my 365 account recently so will I have to leave some in and use it on some normal bets - how much? I saw a few people had gottn emails banning them from offers a little while back.

My missus puts like a couple of quid a week on and never had any problems.

The wife and I have each got 3-2 either way at 11s (placed at 1-1). So glad I didn't go with my original thoughts.

Was worth £600 but cashed out for £415, didn't have the bottle to hang on when it's this open. Not won on this for ages so happy enough with that.

The wife and I have each got 3-2 either way at 11s (placed at 1-1). So glad I didn't go with my original thoughts.

Was worth £600 but cashed out for £415, didn't have the bottle to hang on when it's this open. Not won on this for ages so happy enough with that.

Get in mate!

well in lads, cracking night for N-O :lol:

How much Towelie?

£35 plus, so nowt compared to the rest of you lot :lol: Offer is only £25 over here as well mind. Decent enough night though, saved myself with some good in play bets.

Barcelona are over evens to win tomorrow, looks a bit too good to turn down despite them already having won the group.

I've just been looking at that. Might have a fish around for some Enrique quotes to see if they'll play a strong enough team. VI any help with this?

Also, Arsenal are above evens away to Olympiakos. Could be some good value there.

Just had a quick read, Pique and Iniesta are staying at home. They've took a few Barca B players with them in the squad and from his quote about Messi it sounds like he'll leave him out.

Hm. Still, Neymar and Suarez in the form they are in are capable of winning any game more or less on their own.

Agree that Arsenal are good value, and I can't see anything but a Roma win, while Valencia should beat Lyon with nowt to play for. Neville's first game in charge as well, would hope the players wants to impress.

Neymar is injured so that might increase chance of Messi starting?

That'd be why they are so decently valued then, if Neymar is out and Messi unlikely to start with Iniesta and Pique left home in Barcelona without anything to play for. Might put it on a single, but leaving it out of an accumulator.

Absolutely fucked it up tonight. It was between Naldo, Vierinha and Rodriguez for in-play anytime. Guess which one I went for.

I stupidly researched it and saw Naldo and Vierinha had 1 goal between them this season. Thought RR, free kick and penalty taker ,was a wiser bet. Fuck off.

Great to see the forum winning so much tonight though. Well done to all!

I don't see Arsenal winning at all. Their away form is sketchy as fuck as it is, lost to West Brom and drew at Norwich, and in their last three meetings over there they've lost 2-1, 3-1 and 1-0. They're going out I reckon.

I don't see Arsenal winning at all. Their away form is sketchy as fuck as it is, lost to West Brom and drew at Norwich, and in their last three meetings over there they've lost 2-1, 3-1 and 1-0. They're going out I reckon.

Think they'll do it myself. It's a very tough one to call like, but the odds are quite appealing as well.

Roma and Valencia feels like shoe ins tonight IMO.