The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Over/under 3.5 first half goals - cover for 40/1 on Coral, so it'll only cost you £1.25.

I think I'll stick with over 0.5 and no goalscorer to cover as you can win £50 that way!

Over/under 3.5 first half goals - cover for 40/1 on Coral, so it'll only cost you £1.25.

I think I'll stick with over 0.5 and no goalscorer to cover as you can win £50 that way!

Understandable. I'm tight. :lol:

Ta, finally got my bet365 account back. Missed out on this (potential) goldmine for too long. :thup:

Did you do anything in particular or just leave it dormant?

I'm still banned from offers  :huff:

Ta, finally got my bet365 account back. Missed out on this (potential) goldmine for too long. :thup:

Did you do anything in particular or just leave it dormant?

I'm still banned from offers  :huff:

They wouldn't let me access it for some reason. I don't know why. Had to go through some long-winded customer service route and now it's unlocked/reactivated basically.

For one match every day at Euro 2016, bet GBP/EUR20 on a team to win and we’ll give you a GBP/EUR5 free bet for every goal they score in that match. Online and phones only. Does not apply to bets placed in shops. Qualifying bet must be a GBP/EUR20 or more pre-match single placed on a team to win in the Win-Draw-Win market. Only the 1st qualifying bet will count. Customers can only qualify for the offer once per match. Free bets are valid on football matches for 48 hours. Free bet stakes not returned.

Paddy Power. Seems good to me that. France vs. Romania is the first game up.

How so?

Must be loads of value in that PP offer.

How so?

Must be loads of value in that PP offer.

If it finishes 1-0 to either side and it's an O.G., you'll win the over 0.5 bet and also the no goalscorer bet. I'm not sure if it has ever come though. :lol:

Froggy, is there a list of games they're doing that offer on?

It's one game per day and it's a game of their choosing. France's first, England vs. Russia, Poland vs. N.I., Ireland vs. Sweden so far. Nothing after that as of yet.

Done the PP bet 20.00 on a team to win and get a 5.00 free bet for each goal they score. Gone for France tonight obviously.

Something is holding me back from doing that and I don't know why. :lol: Are France going to beat Romania? Am I mad?

Done the PP bet 20.00 on a team to win and get a 5.00 free bet for each goal they score. Gone for France tonight obviously.

Something is holding me back from doing that and I don't know why. [emoji38] Are France going to beat Romania? Am I mad?

Bloody hope so [emoji38]

I can't find that stated anywhere on the app?!

Definitely on the website limited to one match per day.