The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Texted my mate last night and said "If I was sensible, I'd just fuck all my normal bets off tomorrow and put all the money I normally bet on Porto and Borisov to score once at 5/4"

Of course, I'm not sensible because I like putting several doubles/trebles on too much. Idiot.

Well after all that, ended up with a small profit. Only had 1 out of 4 bets won but it was my main, likely (!) one - Barca and Arsenal over 1.5, Bayern over 2.5. Barca really didn't deserve their goals mind.

Man Utd, Man City and Juve -1 tonight

Juve will kick on in the Champs after their s*** start to the league, Man Utd are playing well atm and I fancy Man City against a poor side.

£10 returns £302 with WillHill.

I've also backed the three in a regular win treble, so I'm not too miffed if they don't win by handicap.

£20 returns £121 with WillHill.

Man Utd, Man City and Juve -1 tonight

Juve will kick on in the Champs after their s*** start to the league, Man Utd are playing well atm and I fancy Man City against a poor side.

£10 returns £302 with WillHill.

I've also backed the three in a regular win treble, so I'm not too miffed if they don't win by handicap.

£20 returns £121 with WillHill.

Well done mate.

On a rotten run currently. One goal away in a BTTS accy (Man Utd, CSKA, Gladbach, Shakhtar) and one goal away in a team goals treble (Man Utd, Man City, Real Madrid, needed 1 more Real goal). Think I must have murdered several black cats in my sleep. Still maintain they were decent bets as well at good value which is frustrating.

Well done to those who won tonight, what's most frustrating is there were plenty of predictable results.

That Paddy Power offer for new customers is insane. 33/1 for Real Madrid, Man City, Man Utd & PSG or your tenna back as a free bet.

Any one get on this? Couldn't find the fucker after very mild amounts of looking.