The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Oi, Norway, why couldn't Rosenborg muster a goal?

I'd actually blame the weather for the most part. :lol: Horrible game in full storm and rain fucking up the pitch. They were better, but a fluke shot from Dnipro fucked everything. Players barely move, but Rosenborg had the biggest of the few chances. Horribly annoying. I was going to bet on a dnb double of Rosenborg and Molde, but thankfully forgot that Rosenborg kicked off earlier.

Creteil are 12/5 (WillHill) to beat Laval tomorrow in French Ligue 2.

Creteil are 4th, 16 points from 9 games. Form: WWLWL

Laval are 13th, 11 points from 9 games. Form: LLDLW

Creteil have won their last two away games, Laval have lost their last two home games.

Creteil are unbeaten in the last four games against Laval.

Not an absolute banker, but an incredible price for the game.

You can also get Creteil:

BTTS + win: 13/2

To score both halves: 9/2

-1: 15/2

Win an over 2.5 goals: 11/2

I've get them in a straight win (£25) and also a BTTS + win double (£10) with Burnley (away at Rotherham tomorrow). Returning £195.50 and £375.00 respectively.

You find with bookies, the lower league French/German and Spanish leagues sometimes have strange odds on some games such as this.

Guest Roger Kint

Beleneses not scoring cost me nearly £1600 off a daft £1 stake last night. 5 fold btts/win acca. Thank god they lost before the 8pm games so i wasnt waiting on it

Beleneses not scoring cost me nearly £1600 off a daft £1 stake last night. 5 fold btts/win acca. Thank god they lost before the 8pm games so i wasnt waiting on it

I had the misfortune of watching one of their earlier EL games on TV whilst I was in Portugal, them not scoring is not a surprise.

Lovely ground mind.

Ligue 2's odds are always weird I find, wouldn't touch it with a bargepole if it wasn't on a Friday. Prefer the Jupiler League.

Guest Roger Kint

I had the misfortune of watching one of their earlier EL games on TV whilst I was in Portugal, them not scoring is not a surprise.

Lovely ground mind.

Watched the first 30 mins and they were pretty poor. Got all excited when livescores gave them a goal only for it to be an og :lol:

Lovely ground mind.

Ligue 2's odds are always weird I find, wouldn't touch it with a bargepole if it wasn't on a Friday. Prefer the Jupiler League.

Placed a tenner on them to beat Porto at the weekend.

Thankfully it was for a free bet offer that I layed elsewhere.  :smug:

Good bet at William Hill tonight. Not sure what odds at other places.

Leeds vs St Helens.

Leeds win and both score over 20 points 9/2.

Saints win and both score over 20 points 8/1.

Statistically about 35% of matches both teams have played have ended with both teams scoring 20 plus points.

Are Bet365 doing an in-play offer for Arsenal v Man Utd at the weekend, by any chance?

They are.

You sure bud?! Can't see it anywhere?!

http://i.imgur.com/rfssk1F.png

Surely Ladbrokes will be doing the same offer as well but with a £25?

Lovely ground mind.

:thup: Belen itself was generally lovely.

That's not remotely unlikely IMO. I happen to think it'll be a tight game but I see nothing stupid about yous scoring 3 against a team that can defend as bad as they did midweek.

1-3 was the magic score for me in the CL final actually so might be worth a go. :lol:

Good bet at William Hill tonight. Not sure what odds at other places.

Leeds vs St Helens.

Leeds win and both score over 20 points 9/2.

Saints win and both score over 20 points 8/1.

Statistically about 35% of matches both teams have played have ended with both teams scoring 20 plus points.

Bit of a concern it not happening in the last 5 H2Hs mind.