The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Lewandowski and Long both to score (8/1) - £30 returns £270

1st Half 3 or more goals (9/1) - £20 returns £200

The other £200 from my winnings withdrawn, job done for another night!

The other games are pointless as the odds are useless.

Another £200 win for the day!

Approximately £350 in profit for the day, successful after the wins on Friday night taking my weekend gambling profit to approximately £700.

Spain's odds against Ukraine are fascinating tomorrow fwiw.

I've decided to start a £10 - £5,000 bet challenge, to keep me entertained whilst away with work and after recent successes I'm quite comfortable and would not be too miffed if I lose it all!

I've done this (successfully) once before, I've tried two other times (once failing at £25 and another failing at £366).

You need big bottle, especially when you're putting £2000 on a single bet.

It's a slow starter, but when you reach a decent amount it goes through much quicker.

EDIT - that was nearly very embarrassing, I thought I had put Liberec on but I'd actually put Prague on :lol: spent 75 minutes cheering on the wrong team, only to check my account and to see that I'd already been paid out for Prague's goal! First bet won.

Bet 1 - Won

Yes @ 1/7

Sparta Prague U21 To Score

Slovan Liberec U21 v Sparta Prague U21

Stake: £10.00

Potential Returns: £11.42

Bet 2 - Won

Yes @ 4/5

Nasaf To Score 1st Half

Nasaf v Fk Neftchi Fargona

Stake: £11.42

Potential Returns: £20.56

They scored in the 44th minute - very, very close.

Bet 3 - Won

Over/Under

Over @ 1/6 (0.5)

Match Under/Over 0.5 Goals Live

Vejle BK Reserves v FC Midtjylland Reserves

Stake: £20.56

Potential Returns: £23.99

At HT this game was 0-0, simple bet that there will be a goal in it.

The goal arrived 5 minutes into the second half.

I don't have the balls for those despite the odds being in your favour. Once I got to around a grand I'd chicken out I think.

That is exactly how I was the first time that I did it, when I won my winning bet (I will never forget) was Neymar to score anytime in Barca v Bayern last year in the Champions League.

I put this bet on because he was scoring loads in Europe at the time, looked excellent and was in form - plus I just wanted the challenge over and done with.

£2,412 stake, returned £5062.20 at 11/10.

He scored in the 90th minute :|

I was livid, thought I'd blown it. Shouted at the TV at 85 minutes, went in the shower - came down, checked my account three hours later to find that he actually scored late on.

What's the point in putting a bet on to win £1.42 though? Do you just keep pitting your winnings on low paying 'bankers'?

Mostly, yes - if I'm putting a bet on a game I have no idea about (such as the U21 Czech game) I'll put it on something reasonably assured.

If I'm betting on something I have a bit of knowledge on (UK football, European big games etc.) I'll be slightly more risky.

It goes up quite quickly really, the first few bets have a small return due to the small stake - for example, when you reach the hundreds... Putting £300 on at 1/5 returns £360 (60 profit from a very low odd).

Every time I get to £100, I take £10 out and carry on with the rest. It slightly reduces the risk because you've still won something.

That is quite a good idea, might have to do this on this attempt.

Bet 1, 2 and 3 now showing in my original post. I'll try group them together in threes to stop flooding the thread.

I'm an absolute mug punter who wants to back everything so I could never be controlled enough to do that challenge. Once one race finishes, I'm looking for the next one.

Todays bet:

Russia 2-0, 3-0, 4-0

Sweden 2-0, 3-0, 4-0

England 2-0, 3-0, 4-0

27 trebles.

I'm an absolute mug punter who wants to back everything so I could never be controlled enough to do that challenge. Once one race finishes, I'm looking for the next one.

Todays bet:

Russia 2-0, 3-0, 4-0

Sweden 2-0, 3-0, 4-0

England 2-0, 3-0, 4-0

27 trebles.

Looking good, what stakes?

Todays bet:

Russia 2-0, 3-0, 4-0

Sweden 2-0, 3-0, 4-0

England 2-0, 3-0, 4-0

27 trebles.

Looking good, what stakes?

50p unit stake. I'm fully aware England will fuck it up.

Bet 4 - Won (just)

Over @ 3/10 (0.5)

Match Under/Over 0.5 Goals Live

Sahab SC v Al Tora

Stake: £23.99

Potential Returns: £31.19

A Sahab goal in the 93rd minute, keeping the run alive! Had quite a bit of luck on this challenge already!

Bet 5 - Won

Over @ 3/10 (0.5)

Hapoel Nir Ramat Hasharon Under/Over 0.5 Goals Live

Hapoel Nazrat Elit v Hapoel Nir Ramat Hasharon

Stake: £31.19

Potential Returns: £40.55

Another twitchy one! They scored in the 87th minute.

Bet 6 - Won

Over @ 1/5 (0.5)

Switzerland U21 Under/Over 0.5 Goals Live

Switzerland U21 v Norway U21

Stake: £40.55

Potential Returns: £48.65

Switzerland U21 were 1-0 down (but favourites to win the game).

The Swiss scored about 4 minutes after I placed the bet.

Will stop there today and reconvene tomorrow or later in the week.

Interesting England team for you

1 Butland 2 Walker 3 Gibbs 4 Shelvey 5 Jones 6 Jagielka © 7 Chamberlain 8 Barkley 9 Vardy 10 Kane 11 Lallana

Cashout time?

I put it on in shop on my way home from work so no cash out option. England are playing Lithuania ffs, surely that team is capable of 2,3 or 4 nil :lol: