The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest Roger Kint

Switzerland's 95th minute own goal winner won me £144!

Won me £110 as well

Lovely!

Did you see the highlights?!

Estonia missed one of the worst open goals I have seen in the 93rd minute and Switzerland went straight up from the goal kick and scored!

Was too busy cursing PP for their awful cash out to watch it :lol:

£100 on Norway.

£50 on Norway dnb and Iceland dnb.

£25 on all tonights EC Qualifiers having more than 1.5 goals.

£15 on Norway, Iceland, Holland, Bosnia and Belgium.

£10 on all tonights EC Qualifiers having more than 2.5 goals.

Belgium 2-0 3-0 3-1

Wales 2-0 3-0 4-0

Italy 2-0 3-0 4-0

27x 50p Trebles

Italy conceding has cost me a fair bit. Belgium 3-1 was the longest odds out the three scores, Wales 2-0 was the best odds as well. This is going to be my bet from now on as it does give the chance of winning big for small stakes.

Belgium 2-0 3-0 3-1

Wales 2-0 3-0 4-0

Italy 2-0 3-0 4-0

27x 50p Trebles

Italy conceding has cost me a fair bit. Belgium 3-1 was the longest odds out the three scores, Wales 2-0 was the best odds as well. This is going to be my bet from now on as it does give the chance of winning big for small stakes.

Isn't that type of betting pretty much only useful in these qualifiers, as it's not often it's so easy to predict a winner, and especially not a winner that doesn't concede (which is more or less what you need for it to work).

Lad who I worked with years ago told me about the bet and did point out that internationals is by far the easiest. But he played with it for a while and made decent profit backing 1-1 1-2 and 2-1 in the PL. Going to give it a go anyway as you only need to get one up every so often for profit.