The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Need a goal in the 2nd half of a Colombian game but it's not in play, otherwise I could cover my treble for guaranteed profit. Got to let it ride then.

Junior eventually did the business. £15 returned £180.

Rooney at 12/1 to be top scorer is your value. It's him or Aguero.

Said this to a lot of people, Rooney at 12s is pure value.

It's a good shout. Fair play to the bollocks-spouting-ant-asslicking Aussie. :)

The wagering requirements is way too much, though.

Works best with backing and laying on Betfair-

If you place your qualifying bet on an event that finishes after the event that you place your bonus on (e.g qualifier on premier league game,bonus on horse race tomorrow),as long as your selection for the bonus bet loses,then you have no rollover.

If the bonus bet wins then your back to square one, but it's handy tip to have a chance of beating the rollover requirements and extracting as much money from the free bet when laying it off.

The wagering requirements is way too much, though.

Works best with backing and laying on Betfair-

If you place your qualifying bet on an event that finishes after the event that you place your bonus on (e.g qualifier on premier league game,bonus on horse race tomorrow),as long as your selection for the bonus bet loses,then you have no rollover.

If the bonus bet wins then your back to square one, but it's handy tip to have a chance of beating the rollover requirements and extracting as much money from the free bet when laying it off.

:notbad: Interesting. This would definitely allow you to withdraw your money from their site? I guess it's been tried before?

Guest chopey

Anyone used TonyBet before? They want scans of my ID and address as part of registration. I hate that.

I take it your a young whippa-snappa ?

Is there any place I can bet on NUFC to lose 3 in a row as an acca?

I emailed PaddyPower on Wednesday and got a price of 6/1 for us to be bottom by the end of August which is probably similar to us losing all 4.

Anyone used TonyBet before? They want scans of my ID and address as part of registration. I hate that.

Used it a few times and thought it was very good for European basketball and European football. Massive let down for me is the fact it's got no horse racing markets. It's ran by Tony G the pro poker player if anyone is a keen poker watcher.