The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Citeh/Arsenal, Boro, Brentford, Bayern, Celtic, Ajax, Barca, PSG, Juve league winners. Fiver on each.

Also a trixie on Chelsea, Man Utd and Palace -1 for the opening weekend. :dontknow:

JINX KLAXON

On for a £600 windfall off this opening £15 trixie if the safest of the three (Chelsea) comes in. Cheers Yohan, you turncoat. Palace -1 were 5/1. Great value.

I wouldn't touch us with a shitty stick.

Like the sound of Villa.

Seriously, what was with Bournemouth being clear favourites? Absurd.

And yeah, hope people took my advice on us.

I wish that Profit Accumulator bloke would cap that group man, b****** nightmare trying to get my in-play bet on at Paddy.

It's not just that group either,there's probably hundreds of them. The one I'm part of has 5000 members and probably 90% of us were all trying to get our free bets on as soon as the kick off started  :lol:

I wish that Profit Accumulator bloke would cap that group man, bastard nightmare trying to get my in-play bet on at Paddy.

Is that actually legit?

Yeah, you will make profit as it's based on mathematical equations but it is usually on a smaller scale (£5- £30 here and there). If you want to make 'meaningful' money, it can be done through accumulations.

You certainly need decent cash flow, as well. I currently have over 1.5k laying around in bookie accounts, mostly Betfair exchange. :lol:

I wouldn't touch us with a shitty stick.

Like the sound of Villa.

Seriously, what was with Bournemouth being clear favourites? Absurd.

And yeah, hope people took my advice on us.

:lol: Everyone ignored the man talking sense.

Not a good sign, but a good outcome: finally blindly followed Kaiz on this staebaek business and won £100. About 250 up for the weekend but still disproportionately upset about the Chelsea result. Later this season I'll

I'll look back at this situation with envy obviously.