The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Where all the horse tips at?

I was meant to be at Newcastle again today but not going to bother with the rain.

Will be having a bet later today but the ground is going to be pretty sticky, and I always find it difficult to pick winners on testing ground.

Joe Fanning is on fire! Hat trick at Beverley yesterday and the first at Newcastle today. He had a couple when I was at Newcastle last Thursday as well.

I think it's very interesting that his only two other rides at Newcastle today are for top owners. Godolphin have sent one up for the maiden at 2.30 (Simple Attack) & Al Maktoum has sent one up for the maiden at 4.10 (Tartoor).

Joe Fanning is on fire! Hat trick at Beverley yesterday and the first at Newcastle today. He had a couple when I was at Newcastle last Thursday as well.

I think it's very interesting that his only two other rides at Newcastle today are for top owners. Godolphin have sent one up for the maiden at 2.30 (Simple Attack) & Al Maktoum has sent one up for the maiden at 4.10 (Tartoor).

Get in there, Simple Attack wins!!

The Maktoum horse is being backed now as well.

Not surprised at all to see the Godolphin horse go in - they aren't sending one runner up here for nothing. I love backing form jockeys as well, hope Tartoor wins for a decent payday as I've doubled them up.

Nomme Kalju - Top of the (estonian) league with 54 points. Last 5 form is WWWWW

Paide Linnameeskond - 3rd bottom of the league, 17 points. Won 4 of their 23 games

I bet on Kalju, and it's 3-0 to Paide after 20 minutes.

This is what happens when I bet.

Paide Linnameeskond - 3rd bottom of the league, 17 points. Won 4 of their 23 games

3-2 half time  O0 It's not over.

No, not the same reason. I know what is happening in Norwegian football and you followed a safe bet. This is just random shit :lol:

To win money

3-2 half time  O0 It's not over.

Maybe :lol: I've bet on the top teams in Estonia before and they almost always win (as the form suggested and shows). This is the first time I've done a single and this happens :lol:

No, not the same reason. I know what is happening in Norwegian football and you followed a safe bet. This is just random shit :lol:

Think I'll just copy all your bets from now on tbh

Guaranteed losing streak once people take my bets as gospel tbh :lol: