The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Refrained tonight after a good weekend of betting. Had 2 winners at the races on Saturday then another winner at the dogs on the evening (and then found a winning ticket in my purse yesterday for a race that took place after we left :lol:). Also had a double on Walsall & Real Madrid yesterday followed by Heat & Timberwolves in the NBA. Decent little streak, of course it happens when I've not posted any of it in here. :D

Just to remind everyone if you only log in to B365 for this offer only start logging in more and waste a couple of quid here and there on some accy's or something.

I had my account for over 10 years but it only took a few months of just logging in for this offer only before they gave me the ban hammer.

Congrats on the wins tonight too  O0

Just to remind everyone if you only log in to B365 for this offer only start logging in more and waste a couple of quid here and there on some accy's or something.

I had my account for over 10 years but it only took a few months of just logging in for this offer only before they gave me the ban hammer.

Congrats on the wins tonight too  O0

You can get it back if you start using the account again. They banned my dad, he started putting a couple of quid on here and there and next time it came back, he got it again as normal.

Twice in recent memory (Man City v Chelsea this season and more recently Wolfsburg v Man Utd) I ignored my instinct which would have won me £450+ on each occasion, and tried to do a "safer, smarter" bet. So fuck research, going with my gut.

The issue being I have absolutely no idea how this game is going to go. :lol:

Literally the only thing I had a gut feeling for tonight. :D

1353_10154527455780752_1634839847957923493_n.jpg?oh=6a22d2822793215e1d37e541993afde0&oe=5679E7DF

Congrats anyone else who won money. :thup:

Anyone know best way to cover bets? I've had an accumulator £5 on Coventry, Plymouth, Huddersfield, Walsall who've all won but waiting on Arsenal and Gent for £612 and put 50p on the same bet as a 5 fold so its £3 which could return £168.