Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

That one on one he missed when he was clean through just sums up his career here. Shame because he gives you a lot outside the box, but you can't have a striker missing those in the Premier.

That one on one he missed when he was clean through just sums up his career here. Shame because he gives you a lot outside the box, but you can't have a striker missing those in the Premier.

Yet many will, it wasn't an easy chance at all because of the angle. I have seen great strikers miss chances like that many times matter about someone of Mitrovic's level.

Contributed to overall play far more than Murphy though.

Yeah we looked much better as a team with him on. I just don't think Rafa will want to be carrying too many strikers in the squad next season who can't guarantee goals.

Contributed to overall play far more than Murphy though.

Yeah we looked much better as a team with him on. I just don't think Rafa will want to be carrying too many strikers in the squad next season who can't guarantee goals.

I wouldn't argue that.

I liked a ton of shit but affable players in NUFC's history. I wouldn't have them around just because I liked them. We need to ship him out and get a decent striker, even if a backup striker who can actually finish once in a while, or we're in trouble in the PL.

I'd rather sell him to put the funds together for the striker we are going to need next season.

Who the hell is going to give us funds for this guy, after looking at his record for us? Maybe back to Belgium or to Italy (I don't know why his fans think he's gonna be superhit in Italy).

Guest neesy111

I'd rather sell him to put the funds together for the striker we are going to need next season.

Who the hell is going to give us funds for this guy, after looking at his record for us? Maybe back to Belgium or to Italy (I don't know why his fans think he's gonna be superhit in Italy).

We'll get our money back on him in today's market.  Will be enough suitors

I liked a ton of shit but affable players in NUFC's history. I wouldn't have them around just because I liked them. We need to ship him out and get a decent striker, even if a backup striker who can actually finish once in a while, or we're in trouble in the PL.

I don't think he's shit though. He needs to be more of a goal threat for sure.

We'll get our money back on him.

Mexico will pay for it.

The money we'd get for him wouldn't help us in any way Imo. Rather keep him as 3rd choice or thereabouts.

I'd rather just get him off the wage bill. He cost £13m and he'll be on a canny wedge. He couldn't handle the Championship, I see no point in paying him for a Premier League campaign.

The money we'd get for him wouldn't help us in any way Imo. Rather keep him as 3rd choice or thereabouts.

I'd rather just get him off the wage bill. He cost £13m and he'll be on a canny wedge. He couldn't handle the Championship, I see no point in paying him for a Premier League campaign.

Dont forget the $50m in image rights.

He hasn't exactly figured regularly in the Championship has he? Only time he got a chance for a few games in a row was when Gayle was out injured and then he performed well and scored goals only to be benched as soon as Gayle was fit (rightly so).

Agree. He hasn't shown enough. Others, like Perez, for instance, have frustrated to similar levels. But Mitro just doesn't seem to have the technique or instinct that makes him worth hanging on to. Just doesn't seem likely that he's gonna turn into anything good.

He hasn't exactly figured regularly in the Championship has he? Only time he got a chance for a few games in a row was when Gayle was out injured and then he performed well and scored goals only to be benched as soon as Gayle was fit (rightly so).

He's not good enough. It's really as simple as that.

Guest neesy111

He only scored 1 goal after Gayle got injured.  He has 1 goal in his 19 appearances, starting and sub.