Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

The money we'd get for him wouldn't help us in any way Imo. Rather keep him as 3rd choice or thereabouts.

I'd rather just get him off the wage bill. He cost £13m and he'll be on a canny wedge. He couldn't handle the Championship, I see no point in paying him for a Premier League campaign.

He hasn't exactly figured regularly in the Championship has he? Only time he got a chance for a few games in a row was when Gayle was out injured and then he performed well and scored goals only to be benched as soon as Gayle was fit (rightly so).

He's not good enough. It's really as simple as that.

be b

His wages might be a bit high for a 3rd/4th choice striker but I'm not sure we'll get a better one willing to barely make the bench (possibly).

I would not sell him anyway, a loan for him would be good for everyone involved if anything.

The money we'd get for him wouldn't help us in any way Imo. Rather keep him as 3rd choice or thereabouts.

I'd rather just get him off the wage bill. He cost £13m and he'll be on a canny wedge. He couldn't handle the Championship, I see no point in paying him for a Premier League campaign.

He hasn't exactly figured regularly in the Championship has he? Only time he got a chance for a few games in a row was when Gayle was out injured and then he performed well and scored goals only to be benched as soon as Gayle was fit (rightly so).

He only scored 1 goal after Gayle got injured.  He has 1 goal in his 19 appearances, starting and sub.

Didn't Mitro score like 3-4 goals during a short period of time??

Guest neesy111

He only scored 1 goal after Gayle got injured.  He has 1 goal in his 19 appearances, starting and sub.

He did when Gayle was out in November.  4 goals in a week vs Preston.

Ok, so he did score a few goals when he got a few games in a row then.

Ok, so he did score a few goals when he got a few games in a row then.

He's not good enough man. A blind man can see it.

I liked a ton of shit but affable players in NUFC's history. I wouldn't have them around just because I liked them. We need to ship him out and get a decent striker, even if a backup striker who can actually finish once in a while, or we're in trouble in the PL.

I don't think he's shit though. He needs to be more of a goal threat for sure.

[/]

Honestly his finishing isn't his biggest issue, it's his inability to get into positions to score goals. Take today for example, he really only had one chance of any note and it wasn't even that easy but it shows up more when it's the only chance you have.

Even the most clinical strikers will miss 3 or 4 chances in a game most of the time, but they get there enough times to stick away at least one and he doesn't.

I liked a ton of shit but affable players in NUFC's history. I wouldn't have them around just because I liked them. We need to ship him out and get a decent striker, even if a backup striker who can actually finish once in a while, or we're in trouble in the PL.

I don't think he's shit though. He needs to be more of a goal threat for sure.

You don't think a striker's shit, but in the next breath you say he should be more of goal threat. Laughable would be too kind!

Honestly his finishing isn't his biggest issue, it's his inability to get into positions to score goals. Take today for example, he really only had one chance of any note and it wasn't even that easy but it shows up more when it's the only chance you have.

Even the most clinical strikers will miss 3 or 4 chances in a game most of the time, but they get there enough times to stick away at least one and he doesn't.

He had 2 reasonable ones - the first where he was through on the keeper but took a poor touch and couldn't take it around him with his next one, and the second where he shot low from a tight angle. Couple of sights at goal from distance as well but not as clear-cut.

He was miles better than Murphy tbf, but the game had stretched quite a bit more by the time he came on.

I love how after every single game everyone overanalyses Mitro's missed chances. And the usual tripe about "amazing overall play!" is rolled out. This is a freaking striker. He cannot get into positions to score, I've seen notes attack crosses harder, and he maybe needs a change to restart his career in a different country.

I love how after every single game everyone overanalyses Mitro's missed chances. And the usual tripe about "amazing overall play!" is rolled out. This is a freaking striker. He cannot get into positions to score, I've seen notes attack crosses harder, and he maybe needs a change to restart his career in a different country.

You don't need to over anaylsise him to see he's not very good mind.

Has anyone actually said he has amazing overall play? i don't disagree with anything you are saying btw.

I'm amazed he has so many supporters always ready to make excuses for him. Why anyone would want a non-goal scoring striker in the squad I'll never know.

It's like people have forgotten about Shola Ameobi already, a non scoring shit but likeable bloke. Funnily enough, Shola will have been better than us then Mitro will ever be.

Guest neesy111

I'm amazed he has so many supporters always ready to make excuses for him. Why anyone would want a non-goal scoring striker in the squad I'll never know.

It's like people have forgotten about Shola Ameobi already, a non scoring shit but likeable bloke. Funnily enough, Shola will have been better than us then Mitro will ever be.

That's true, shola looked decent when fit in 2009/10.

Poor striking instincts and lack of finishing ability are pretty big handicaps to have for a centre forward like. We can't carry players in the premier next season, it got us relegated last time round.