Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Banned for three games after the FA reviewed a decision that the referee saw and dealt with when it happened, completely against their own rules.

Less than 24 hours after Mike Riley was on SSN explaining how they don't want to "re-referee" games.

Superb.

Do we even know what the ref said about the incident ?

No, so figures talking BS as per usual unless he has 1st hand access to PL match reports by referees.

Neesy, you really are utterly boring.

My post was based on witnessing the referee discuss the incident with the West Ham players (the one that he didn't see) in conjunction with nufc.com who also confirm what I thought I saw.

Most likely the ref saw the tackle but didnt see the elbow. Dont think theres a problem if that is the case?

Mitro was shown to elbow Manuel Lanzini and although referee Neil Swarbrick saw it and told the West Ham players that he didn't deem it intentional, the FA reviewed the footage and opted to charge him.

Most likely the ref saw the tackle but didnt see the elbow. Dont think theres a problem if that is the case?

But wouldn't that be the case with a hell of a lot of fouls where the ref seems it a yellow at worst when replays show studs up etc?

Ref sees an incident and rules it as he sees fit, end of story for the incident surely?

But wouldn't that be the case with a hell of a lot of fouls where the ref seems it a yellow at worst when replays show studs up etc?

Ref sees an incident and rules it as he sees fit, end of story for the incident surely?

Absolutely :thup:

Well when you put it like that.

On the other hand I consider elbowing someone in the face in the same category as punching someone during a game and it should always be punished if its deliberate.

So if they've judged this wrong then the rules are wrong in my opinion.

Banned for three games after the FA reviewed a decision that the referee saw and dealt with when it happened, completely against their own rules.

Less than 24 hours after Mike Riley was on SSN explaining how they don't want to "re-referee" games.

Superb.

Do we even know what the ref said about the incident ?

No, so figures talking BS as per usual unless he has 1st hand access to PL match reports by referees.

Neesy, you really are utterly boring.

My post was based on witnessing the referee discuss the incident with the West Ham players (the one that he didn't see) in conjunction with nufc.com who also confirm what I thought I saw.

You saw him discuss something with the westham players, but what he discussed you cannot see.

Not taking sides, but their is no way you can SEE what was discussed. As I said earlier it seems the most likely thing he said was:

"listen lads, I'm sorry but I didn't see it. I'll look at it again and if you're right I'll ask the FA to look at it. But for now we have to get on with the game."

Mitro was shown to elbow Manuel Lanzini and although referee Neil Swarbrick saw it and told the West Ham players that he didn't deem it intentional, the FA reviewed the footage and opted to charge him.

Do NUFC.com have access to the referees match report then?

Can we get him and Shelvey to fight and then just keep one of the cunts?

No forbidden curses allowed

Better?

Shouldn't that be "...he and Shelvey"? :shifty:

You trying to bait me? :lol:

I mean, maybe. :lol: The existential dread of you having your grammar corrected by an American would be palpable across the Atlantic. :lol: :lol: I don't actually recall the rules for it; it just seemed the right time to strike.

Well anyway, no. He's the object of the sentence, so "him" is correct.

How differently do Serbia use him than us?

Not sure, but he scored from inside the six yard box, somewhere he never seems to be for us.

Never seems to show the desire to get in the 6 yard box for us.

Also, his elbow on Lanzini was almost identical to Arnautovics at Southampton which the ref that day did see and showed a red for.