Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Such a frustrating player, still young, have no doubt in my mind if we sell him he'll go on to another team score a hat full and they'll in turn sell him to another club for a huge profit. It's our luck. If we hold onto him he'll probably continue to frustrate and never progress. Actually think a season long loan for him would have been a great move for us and him, only we had no cover up front to make that remotely possible.

He's looking leaner and more motivated.

If he can get a run of games in the team he could well end looking like the player we thought we'd signed.

Plus some good press would go a long way in terms of how refs and pundits treat him, banging in goals will do that.

Where was Richard fucking Keys after that Harry Kane tackle??

He is good in serbian squad becouse he knows he is 1st option.Also,wingers feed him with good croses and passes in free space like perez did in last game.but he is not selfish..yesterday he put 3,4 good passes to other players to finish actions instead to score for any price..

In NUFC he knows his chances are limited and it makes him nervouse so he somethimes did stupid things or give poor performance

agree with Partizan be interesting to see if Rafa said 'right your starting the next 5 to 10 games' if he would calm down and deluver better performances. I think he would

his goals record for a 22 year old in the premier league isnt bad. Especially considering he has largely played in poor teans. No doubt he would have scored loads more with Solano, Robert and Ginola supplying the crosses as opposed to Gouffran

Mitro is nervous so he goes and needlessly elbows someone when NUFC are 2 - 0 up and cruising.

You sound like people who try to make excuses for a dog that's bit someone - "He was excited".

No. Mitro is putting too much pressure on himself to deliver.

And Mitro's is f*** all like Arnautovich's, like. Arno goes in with the point of his elbow, Mitro pretty much slaps him with his bingowing.

Anybody who thinks differently should be permanently banned from Jury Duty, because that shit matters.

Yeah, it was nothing like Arnautovic.

I do think Mitro would be much better with a stable run of games, but that goes for nearly every player, especially strikers. Question is can we give him that? Joselu showed a lot more in the few minutes he has played so far.

Based on his goal record alone, I'm surprised we'd didn't hear more about other clubs coming in for him during the summer.

I think he needs a few more goals like the one he scored against West Ham. It was a cool finish, and until we see more of the same, his reputation will remain more about being a radgie than a feared striker.

I do think Mitro would be much better with a stable run of games, but that goes for nearly every player, especially strikers. Question is can we give him that? Joselu showed a lot more in the few minutes he has played so far.

To be fair to mitro, he's shown similar, in bursts, during his time here. He hasn't hit any real consistency, but he's had a lot of pressure on young shoulders.

His finish against WHam, was great. Even better since just before he was an almost identical situation, and lost out to Hart. He showed the composure, and dare I say intelligence, to do something different. That goal could have been the moment his career took off. Enter Phil fucking Neville. PHIL FUCKING NEVILLE?? A man so devoid of any personality, he makes Alan Shearer seem like a shining wit. Aye well Phil Neville is nothing more than a spoonerism of Alan Shearer.

I reckon if Rafa has given him 4 months to save his NUFC career, he'll have to give him the opportunity to do so. I'm not too confident he will though.

Mitro is nervous so he goes and needlessly elbows someone when NUFC are 2 - 0 up and cruising.

You sound like people who try to make excuses for a dog that's bit someone - "He was excited".

No. Mitro is putting too much pressure on himself to deliver.

And Mitro's is f*** all like Arnautovich's, like. Arno goes in with the point of his elbow, Mitro pretty much slaps him with his bingowing.

Anybody who thinks differently should be permanently banned from Jury Duty, because that s*** matters.

:lol: Get the fuck outta here.

To be fair to mitro, he's shown similar, in bursts, during his time here. He hasn't hit any real consistency, but he's had a lot of pressure on young shoulders.

His finish against WHam, was great. Even better since just before he was an almost identical situation, and lost out to Hart. He showed the composure, and dare I say intelligence, to do something different. That goal could have been the moment his career took off. Enter Phil f***ing Neville. PHIL f***ing NEVILLE?? A man so devoid of any personality, he makes Alan Shearer seem like a shining wit. Aye well Phil Neville is nothing more than a spoonerism of Alan Shearer.

I reckon if Rafa has given him 4 months to save his NUFC career, he'll have to give him the opportunity to do so. I'm not too confident he will though.

:lol: :lol: Get the fuck outta here.

Didn't he get a fairly long stretch in the team last season and was gash?

Show me one player who hasn't had a bad patch at some point in their career. I'm sure Shearer had a shite season once. Not comparing the two just highlighting the mootness of your point.

I'm willing to bet that by the time he's 27 you're the only one talking about it.

He's currently playing in a system that doesn't suit his attributes, for a manager who seems unwilling to adapt to a system that will exploit these attributes. Previously he has been picked specifically for those attributes. He is having to adapt. He is still young enough that he might do that.

His goal against WHam was a sign of a footballer thinking about his game. It also demonstrated a confidence that was previously shackled by responsibility.

As if anybody on here, at 22, wasn't a proper radgie on a Saturday night at least once or twice.