Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Started 11 games and played a total of 12 matches based on total minutes played.  Contributed to 10 goals (4 goals and 6 assists), definitely wasn't ineffective.

Very interested to see what he'll do if he's given a run of games.  Much more interesting move than if he'd gone back to Anderlecht.  Hope he does well, he's still our player after all so that could only be good for us.

Started 11 games and played a total of 12 matches based on total minutes played.  Contributed to 10 goals (4 goals and 6 assists), definitely wasn't ineffective.

Very interested to see what he'll do if he's given a run of games.  Much more interesting move than if he'd gone back to Anderlecht.  Hope he does well, he's still our player after all so that could only be good for us.

Aye. Gayle was class so it didn't matter but I do think if he'd been leading the line he'd have still done well. He helped ruin QPR...dropped next game. Helped ruin Preston twice in a week scoring 4 in the process...dropped next game. Rightly so because Gayle was on fire, but people saying he was shite and offered nothing are talking nonsense.

So what are the odds Mitro will score more goals for Fulham than Slimani and Joselu will manage between them for us in the same amount of time?

He’s in a different league. One which Gayle scored freely in. And marlon harewood ffs

So what are the odds Mitro will score more goals for Fulham than Slimani and Joselu will manage between them for us in the same amount of time?

Probably pretty bad odds considering it's in a way easier league and there are four more games in the Championship in the same length of time

He wasn't prolific but he was effective when he played like.

I don't think he was. It's true he wasn't given as many opportunities as he could have got, but I predicted he might find it tougher than people were expecting down there. His main attribute is his strength, but championship defenders aren't usually bothered by that. It's pace and finishing they can't handle, and he's not really shown much of either in his time here.

Should be pretty poors odds all things considered like.  Fulham have 17 games between now and early May and Mitrovic should be able to play all of them in a poorer league and in a top 6 side.  We have 13 games and Slimani can realistically play 11 of those in a higher quality league were his team is in a relegation battle.

Should be pretty low odds all things considered like.  Fulham have 17 games between now and early May and Mitrovic should be able to play all of them in a poorer league and in a top 6 side.  We have 13 games and Slimani can realistically play 11 of those in a higher quality league were his team is in a relegation battle.

Fulham definitely aren’t a top 6 side like.

FFS lads man this guy was utter site in the championship too, I sure as hell do not get all the love in for this fella at all. Daryl Murphy was far far more effective than him in that league. Daryl f***ing Murphy man

Ironically his debut could be against Forest this weekend.

Jesus I can't believe that's Fulham's official website, it's really bad - especially for a club at this level. I have always had a proper soft spot for Fulham mind, love their ground & they were the opponents the first time I got to go to St James' Park back in the Bobby days. Glad Mitrovic has went there and will be watching their games keenly.

Rui Fonte or Aboubakar Kamara apparently.

Interesting. Looks like he will go straight into the team. Also, only just clicked that their manager is actually Serbian.

Taking this into consideration he is definitely going to do very well there, as the manager will know him very well and will be able to communicate with him effectively.

Always helps when the manager shares a similar cultural background, especially when the player is one that needs to be motivated to do what he needs to do.

Not sure why he wouldn't still have a chance here if he remains professional and does well for Fulham and in the summer, he's played for us this season and has been suspended/injured (allegedly). We're not exactly talking about a Colback situation where he was banished from first team involvement. Rafa just prefers the others for whatever reason(s).

Up to him tbh.