Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Anyone who thinks that should be a red card is a modern football loving nonce. It's a fucking contact sport where you have to swing your legs around to kick a ball. People will get kicked and stood on. Andre Marriner is an embarrassment and should be surgically sterilized.

Anyone who thinks that should be a red card is a modern football loving nonce. It's a fucking contact sport where you have to swing your legs around to kick a ball. People will get kicked and stood on. Andre Marriner is an embarrassment and should be surgically sterilized.

It doesn't matter whether you're a modern football loving nonce or not man, the rules these days are enforced that way whether you like it or not. :lol:

I'd like it if the strikers were allowed to barge the goalies into the net like they used to in the '50s, but it's not going to happen.

The same can be said about the shoulder barges by Mbemba.

It doesn't matter whether you're a modern football loving nonce or not man, the rules these days are enforced that way whether you like it or not. :lol:

I'd like it if the strikers were allowed to barge the goalies into the net like they used to in the '50s, but it's not going to happen.

Anyone who thinks that should be a red card is a modern football loving nonce. It's a f***ing contact sport where you have to swing your legs around to kick a ball. People will get kicked and stood on. Andre Marriner is an embarrassment and should be surgically sterilized.

I'm not saying it should be a red. I'm saying, by the rules of the game and by the way football is going it was always going to be a red.

Whether you agree if that kind of challenge should be a red or not is irrelevant...

I don't agree with that either. It doesn't shock me, but it was still just a person getting his ankle stood on, it happens all the time and will happen until the end of time. It wasn't done with a great deal of force / at great pace / with malice. Never a red.

I'm afraid this bloke is a donkey. He's that young and hot headed he has already become a liability and refs are looking for him after what? A couple of games? Mitro is a work in progress and has promise but he's not ready for the PL and that is already clear. Has a big heart and I like him but the money should have been spent on a more all round striker in his mid-twenties not some geezer from the badlands. What's worse is if he immediately takes the aggression out of his game like he's gong to have to he'll be half the player.

I'm afraid this bloke is a donkey. He's that young and hot headed he has already become a liability and refs are looking for him after what? A couple of games? Mitro is a work in progress and has promise but he's not ready for the PL and that is already clear. Has a big heart and I like him but the money should have been spent on a more all round striker in his mid-twenties not some geezer from the badlands. What's worse is if he immediately takes the aggression out of his game like he's gong to have to he'll be half the player.

Your opinion has come too soon. (I hope).

He's going to be fine unless it's a death by media circus we're going to see.

giphy.gif

Guest GeordieAce

Maybe stick to the Liverpool thread. Donkey ffs. Based on 3 games? He was hard done by today, aye it was daft but it was a split second misjudgment. He hasn't went to hack the cunt to pieces. Ridiculous craic that.

It's just going to say reckless/dangerous. All interpretation shit.

My interpretation is that it was neither.

Total agreement. It was clearly neither.

The ball was there, the ball was gone. Oops. Tough shit, it happens every game near enough. No way it was malicious or intent.

it was virtually an identical challenge to Sissoko's in the 3rd minute,  both just mistimed but not malicious.  If the first was a yellow then Mitrovic's challenge should have been yellow as well. 

Looks like Mitrovic will be a marked man and end up like Tiote as half the yellow cards Cheick gets are a result of his reputation resulting in yellows that other players would get away it.

Maybe stick to the Liverpool thread. Donkey ffs. Based on 3 games? He was hard done by today, aye it was daft but it was a split second misjudgment. He hasn't went to hack the cunt to pieces. Ridiculous craic that.

I've watched him since he was 6.

Coquelin, what a sad little man. All game he was at it.

That free kick they got late in the game on the edge of our box.... His fall to the ground had three different stages to it. Seemed to get himself horizontal then hurle himself a few yards forward.

Coquelin, what a sad little man. All game he was at it.

That free kick they got late in the game on the edge of our box.... His fall to the ground had three different stages to it. Seemed to get himself horizontal then hurle himself a few yards forward.

It's Arsenal players all over. They all throw themselves over first chance...Giroud is one of the worst.