Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Who are we playing next? Would like to see Perez maybe as the one up top if we are playing someone similar to ourselves where we will have some decent possession. He's not an orthodox nine but in a passing side he will keep possession and create chances for himself and others I think

http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article6343434.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/PAY-Newcastle-vs-Arsenal.jpg

get fucked man, seriously :lol:

he's not moving when it happens, this is madness, i'm out, everyone has lost their fucking minds...watch cazorla...he's laughing about it because he's knows it was fucking stupid

I tbh agree, it can be given as a red it just shouldn't, studs up into the ankle is always going to give refs licence to send someone off. It was nonsensical to do so as it was just an accident and wasn't as bad as a still makes it look, imo I've seen them given, and Mitrovic needs to just dial it in a bit. he's been jumped on for his reputation, no arsenal player would get a red for that sadly.

I tbh agree, it can be given as a red it just shouldn't, studs up into the ankle is always going to give refs licence to send someone off. It was nonsensical to do so as it was just an accident and wasn't as bad as a still makes it look, imo I've seen them given, and Mitrovic needs to just dial it in a bit. he's been jumped on for his reputation, no arsenal player would get a red for that sadly.

This. All about reputation and the ref was a load of bollocks. Didn't Sissoko commit a similar challenge and only get a yellow?

just checked and 7 of our 10 outfield players were given yellow or red cards :lol:

if you watched that game think that's remotely correct you need to find a new sport to follow tbf

I'm not disputing that, most the yellows were completely absurd, and the red imo was not a red but just think that those are given sometimes, it's just ultra pedantic centre of attention reffing

just checked and 7 of our 10 outfield players were given yellow or red cards :lol:

if you watched that game think that's remotely correct you need to find a new sport to follow tbf

I'm not disputing that, most the yellows were completely absurd, and the red imo was not a red but just think that those are given sometimes, it's just ultra pedantic centre of attention reffing

soo......

We'll miss him against West Ham, like. He probably does need to calm down a bit but we need to make sure he keeps an aggressive game. He did 1 or 2 really nice bits of link up before the decision and we need a striker in away games that won't give defenders an easy ride.

This. All about reputation and the ref was a load of bollocks. Didn't Sissoko commit a similar challenge and only get a yellow?

Sissoko's was down on the player's foot while Mitrovic's was a bit higher 

I thought the yellows he dished to everyone for everything were even more infuriating.

Once Arsenal were ahead in the last 20 minutes there were incidents of their players dragging ours down... But of course who cares now, no yellows given.

Even the Cazorla yellow was a disgrace. He wasn't going to give it, but it was Colo who talked him into it [emoji38]

That shouldn't be happening.

Anyway, Marriner couldn't just tip the scales like that so he made up a yellow for Wijnaldum.

That image makes it look horrific :lol:

In reality it was a horribly mistimed challenge that he went into with minimal force.

that's better than i've been saying it, there was no force, no momentum, he just landed where he landed and took his foot away the moment he realised the ball had gone

dangerous though :lol:

Refs shouldn't let reputations influence decisions, they must be aware more than most how sensationalist the media is.

Mitrovic was going for the ball, the toe poke removed the ball before his foot landed.

The linesman probably influenced the decision.

Shouldn't have been red.

Refs shouldn't let reputations influence decisions, they must be aware more than most how sensationalist the media is.

Mitrovic was going for the ball, the toe poke removed the ball before his foot landed.

The linesman probably influenced the decision.

Shouldn't have been red.

this is what i think happened aye