Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

I don't see where Austin would fit in tbh, neither him or Mitrovic have much in the way of pace of guile.  Better off with Perez/Mitrovic.

Of course we may come unstuck with a few more injuries but we do have De Jong/Aarons/Thauvin to come in, in forward positions.

Priorities should have been a LB/CB/DM before another striker IMO.

I don't see where Austin would fit in tbh, neither him or Mitrovic have much in the way of pace of guile.  Better off with Perez/Mitrovic.

Of course we may come unstuck with a few more injuries but we do have De Jong/Aarons/Thauvin to come in, in forward positions.

I agree Perez/Mitrovic is better, just saying while Mitrovic was suspended and we weren't clicking in attack Austin would have poached some, could have turned a few of the draws into wins.

We'd have Austin instead of Cissé.

This

Again, taking the piss out of those saying around the Arsenal sending-off that we should have paid the additional £2-3m for Austin rather than Mitrovic.

This guy is class.

This

True but we'd have been about £12m down on the deals and I'd rather have plugged other gaps instead.  If we'd signed Mitrovic and Austin for £27m between them then I don't see any scenario where one of them wouldn't usually be out of the side.  Don't think they'd have complemented each other at all.

This

True but we'd have been about £12m down on the deals and I'd rather have plugged other gaps instead. If we'd signed Mitrovic and Austin for £27m between them then I don't see any scenario where one of them wouldn't usually be out of the side.  Don't think they'd have complemented each other at all.

Completely agree with this. Perez works so well with Mitro because he can drop into all the spaces around him and link up the attack with the other midfielders. Austin would only be of any use if he was replacing Mitro and I doubt he is anywhere near as good an all round player.

He's mint. Thought he seemed to be carrying a bit of a knock as he appeared a bit less keen to challenge for aerial duels, but some of his play was still absolutely excellent. A couple of really nice bits of link up (deft touches with his feet were really impressive), lovely finish and some cracking movement. Actually covers ground well when he gets going too.

You can tell our lot like having a target. Norwich struggled with us as we were quite fluid at times but they couldn't really predict how you're going to attack, sometimes we passed it from the back, sometimes balls over the top, other times straighter passes to Mitro's chest. Think it bodes really well, granted he doesn't get crocked :lol:

Absolutely loved that move in the first half where he laid it off to Wijnaldum. Pity it wasn't just a few inches further over so Gini could've hit it on his right - instead he blazed it over with his left. Would've been a superb goal.