Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Sp. Anderlecht news ‏@Sporting_AND 1m1 minute ago

Aleksandar Mitrovic & Chancel Mbemba absent from Anderlecht training #rsca #nufc

:frantic:

On his way to Porto then.

It's okay (if it's only Mitrovic) if you ask me. Don't care that much about this guy but would love NUFC to get Mbemba.

People love an assumption :lol:

I knew you were going to say that...

Hard not to when this thread is full of it, nobody has a clue( that includes the media) what is going on but assume anyway. The only thing we know ( or that's been widely reported) is that we have agreed a fee and he's having trouble deciding either himself or his family and that the clubs linked don't want to pay the asking price.

The rest is just guesswork.

Not so much assumption as frustration, the worst of it being we only seem to be able to conduct one transfer at a time. It seems like we wait for something to go flat or complete until we move onto the next target.

Sp. Anderlecht news ‏@Sporting_AND 1m1 minute ago

Aleksandar Mitrovic & Chancel Mbemba absent from Anderlecht training #rsca #nufc

:frantic:

On his way to Porto then.

It's okay (if it's only Mitrovic) if you ask me. Don't care that much about this guy but would love NUFC to get Mbemba.

"Btw Mitrovic is at the training centre in Neerpede, Mbemba's whereabouts are unknown. #rsca"

Guest antz1uk

was there a Clement Grenier too or was that a manager we likned to? there's that many i get lost off

was there a Clement Grenier too or was that a manager we likned to? there's that many i get lost off

There definitely must have been because I was repeatedly saying "The grass isn't always Grenier" for a number of weeks at some point.