Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

How the f*** are Porto not sat on a massive pile of f***ing pirate doubloons after all the buying cheap selling large that they do?

They have massive running costs IIRC.

Is it not because they only own a fraction of the player themselves, with agents and investors owning a majority stake, in many cases?

Benfica do that a lot. Not sure about Porto.

Swissramble had a pretty good article on Porto's finance. They really have massive costs compared to their turnover without player sales:

http://swissramble.blogspot.com.es/2010/12/portos-buy-low-sell-high-strategy.html

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_jLlqDrcSYeQ/TP9z0R2p5hI/AAAAAAAACoI/3z7ycl-0O-w/s400/3%2BPorto%2BProfit.jpg

How the fuck are Porto not sat on a massive pile of fucking pirate doubloons after all the buying cheap selling large that they do?

They generally only own upto x% of the player so it's all not as it seems.

Third party rulership is been done away with so that will have to change.

But aye, as Vi said they're model is selling 1-2 players a year to cover their investment for thr next season.

Fuck these asswipes who are mulling over a move, Surely we want players to join us who WANT to play for us.

Seems like this Plonker is just waiting for a better offer, so lets just move on and ponder about trying to attempt to think about making a bid for someone else who probably wont come to us ...

Nobody will force him to come, I'd rather we set our sights high and try to get someone who sees himself playing at the top.

It's like pulling women, the best ones are gonna take some work sometimes. You don't go home early with the fat rotten one in the corner just because she's more up for it.

Surely him stalling is exactly that, doesn't want to move to some shit PL team just for the sake of it.

I'm looking at it from our POV though, we shouldn't sign someone shit just because he wants to come here. Put the effort in and get someone good.

It's madness to go into the season with Perez and this guy as our only forwards. Cisse is proven in the league and guarantees goals.

http://www.themag.co.uk/assets/emmanuel-riviere-penalty-manchester-united-2015-newcastle-united-nufc-650x400.jpg

It's a shame for Riviere as he looked decent in pre-season. I'm mental, I know but I'm quite happy to give him another season and see if he can show us something.

He looked awful last pre season. I had the misfortune of watching the games and it was more than clear then that he couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo. You are mental though :)

Nah he done alreet in that Schalke tournament or whatever, he looked pretty spot on and I had high hopes going into the season as long as he had a proper strike partner.

Also desperately unlucky last season, through on goal at Man U and hacked down - clear pelanty not given. Another game (Southampton maybe?) took a shot which was a clear as day handball and pelanty and not given.

There's plenty more falling on his arse and scuff shots in him yet.

He has no composure whatsoever and that was evident from day one.  But I remember watching the City game at the start of last season and being really impressed.  Looked strong, bit of pace, worked hard.  I remember after that game thinking him and Cabella would be useful for us.  Yeah, bit wide of the mark there :lol: