Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Wondered who'd be the first idiot to complain that he played Atsu in rather than taking the wrong option and looking to score himself. :lol:

Well I didn't say that so you're the idiot.

Centre backs have more goal scoring instinct.

You said you were "glad he did a good pass" and then followed it up moaning that his first instinct was to pass, despite it being absolutely the right option. Thankfully it was his first instinct too rather than dawdling on the ball deciding what to do with it and seeing the chance go to waste.

He definitely has potential, but he does need to threaten the goal a lot more. Playing one up front we can't really carry a non-scorer in that role.

Out of Perez and Mitro, I would probably keep Mitro.

I would agree, although I wouldn't be surprised if they are both sold.

He definitely has potential, but he does need to threaten the goal a lot more. Playing one up front we can't really carry a non-scorer in that role.

Out of Perez and Mitro, I would probably keep Mitro.

Potential to be a successful Premier League striker?

Can't see it mesel.

This guy must really hate scoring goals.

There was an article a day or so ago on the Chronicle website where Rafa said Mitro does extra training to work on his finishing.

Glad he did a good pass to Atsu but his first instinct always seems to pass to someone else anyway. He has no striker instincts.

He's not a natural striker, and that's been pretty obvious from pretty early on from last season. He's done alright in his last couple of performances at home other than in front of goal tbf. Shame he couldn't keep himself in shape though.

The assist was good.

He is lovable like, milking it for all it was worth at the end :lol: Should and probably will be off in the summer like, not good enough, which is a shame.

For the money we'd get for him we might as well keep him.  Still has 3 years left on his contract and at 23 can still improve.

Wondered who'd be the first idiot to complain that he played Atsu in rather than taking the wrong option and looking to score himself. :lol:

Well I didn't say that so you're the idiot.

Centre backs have more goal scoring instinct.

You said you were "glad he did a good pass" and then followed it up moaning that his first instinct was to pass, despite it being absolutely the right option. Thankfully it was his first instinct too rather than dawdling on the ball deciding what to do with it and seeing the chance go to waste.

I was glad he passed as he usually misses his shots. Mitro in a one vs one against the keeper, my money is on the keeper. Unfortunately he keeps proving me right.

He has no striker instincts. Strikers think about shooting first. Mitro thinks about passing to a team mate. He probably knows himself that he'd miss if he took a chance himself.

I like my strikers to score goals.

He was decent tonight. Those saying perez played well, he had two freak goals, one i think was more Clarks goal than his. Mitro played equally as well if not better imo.

Ritchie was getting pissed at Mitro not going for his delivery.

But Preston after his first 5 to 10 mins of Mitro getting a couple of chances doubled up on him in the box. And in the end it was Atsu looking for scraps that Mitro was being marked out of.

Unless we have two or three strikers arriving I think we will need him.

I get what you're saying because we do need numbers, but I fail to see any 'need' for a rubbish striker in the PL. I'll be disappointed if he's still here in September tbh.

Guest neesy111

Has he scored more this year, or last? I seem to remember more goals last year, but could easily be wrong :)

Less.  Only score 4 league goals this season and none at home.  1 goal in his last 18 appearances (starts and sub appearances).

He's simply not good enough as a striker.

His theatrics are pathetic as well, did another dive today in the 1st half.