Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

I'm not saying he would've done what Gayle did obviously, but he was slightly unlucky in that Gayle's form eclipsed everyone else. I thought Rafa had written him off, but maybe not completely.

I would be happy enough with Gayle, Mitro and a new signing as strikers. Assuming we don't consider Perez able to play there.

If there's a club out there there will take him off us for a decent fee still I'd say take it asap. We will need goals and players that can play in Rafa's system and he's just not got it. Too slow, not sharp and can't use his natural assets to best effect. Likeable character and someone I'd love to see as a goal scoring number 9 for us, but last two years have sealed it for me.

The Premier League is so different to the Championship in terms of physicality, Mitro seems to thrive on the physical side of the game, he wont get much love from Premier League referees, like he didn't in the short time he played with us in the Premier League during last season.

Players like Perez and Hayden will thrive in the Premier League though.

Sadly, Mitro will need to be moved on as he will be a liability for us next season.

I thought his overall game was good last night but the same problem was there - he doesn't look like scoring.

I'd keep him for next season, there's a player in there somewhere but he can't be who we're relying on to keep us up.

His aerial challenges were pitiful last night. I don't know if he has a problem jumping or he just couldn't be arsed but he never once looked like beating a defender in the air. Isn't that supposed to be his strength?

Out of all of our players I want Mitro to succeed the most because as a character he's brilliant but I just don't think it's going to happen for him. I get that he's not suited to Rafa-style football but we were hoying balls in the box all night last night (which should be his bread & butter) and he never once looked like scoring.

His final chance at the end of the game was hilarious.

Perfect height for the header, un marked, in a great position....nearly clears the stadium.

centre half's header. I was thinking at the time "nod it down" :)

That wasn't exactly an easy chance - he only had the keeper and two defenders on the line to beat on a header from about 15 yards where he had to generate all the power himself...  I mean - at least criticise him for chances he should be scoring.

He was decent tonight. Those saying perez played well, he had two freak goals, one i think was more Clarks goal than his. Mitro played equally as well if not better imo.

Ritchie was getting pissed at Mitro not going for his delivery.

But Preston after his first 5 to 10 mins of Mitro getting a couple of chances doubled up on him in the box. And in the end it was Atsu looking for scraps that Mitro was being marked out of.

Apart from his goals, Perez also did that bicycle kick which led to the pen, and had that volley against Leeds which was saved point blank.If there's one player to keep out of those two it's no contest for me.

Surely there are strikers of his age and not much higher than his transfer value that can do the same job he does as well as are better at finishing.

I was expecting him to be somewhat like what Carroll was for us (in the Championship) this year, but wasn't the case.