Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

He's huge for a lad of his age but also slow, could he lose a few pounds and gain an extra step? Probably. Who would be brave enough to tell him though?

Would love to see him get more goals but i can't complain about his overall effort for the team. A lovable oaf is a good description but there could always be a darker side..

I reckon it's like walking on eggshells having a character like that around, there's always that risk that his mind could snap at any given moment

Walking around on eggshells :lol: I really don't think people walk on eggshells around Mitro. Off field he comes across as a funny and somewhat odd dude. Completely harmless. He'll join us in the PL, and you will all enjoy him. Hopefully.

There's no logical reason he shouldn't be able to do well, he has the tools. The again, that's also true of Gabriel Obertan.

Pace & finishing ability are two pretty big tools he's missing, based on what we've seen so far in a Newcastle shirt.

There's no logical reason he shouldn't be able to do well, he has the tools. The again, that's also true of Gabriel Obertan.

Pace & finishing ability are too pretty big tools he's missing, based on what we've seen so far in a Newcastle shirt.

He's a good finisher. Well, he has been. I suspect he might come good again too. Still young as well.

Pace & finishing ability are too pretty big tools he's missing, based on what we've seen so far in a Newcastle shirt.

He's a good finisher. Well, he has been. I suspect he might come good again too. Still young as well.

A good finisher :spit: Even his most loyal of fans admit he's a terrible finisher man [emoji38]

This is true.

And while his finishing could improve he's not gonna suddenly become a mover.

True. Not many better than Misstro.

A good finisher :spit: Even his most loyal of fans admit he's a terrible finisher man [emoji38]

He hasn't shown it for a while, for sure. It used to be one of his strengths though.

He hasn't shown it for a while, for sure. It used to be one of his strengths though.

when?

when?

Anderlecht time. Anyway, he got 9 goals from 34 games in PL last time around. It's not amazing, but he was only 21 and it was his first season.

People are so quick to tick players off, it's silly. 

Jelle Vossen was well liked by Boro fans

Really? Not the one I know (my sample size is admittedly small).

Well same, but the two I know thought he was good and were disappointed when he went to Burnley instead of signing permanently.