Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Mitro - 2 goals in 120 minutes (League & Cup)

Joselu - 2 goals in 652 minutes

Gayle - 0 goals in 212 minutes

But he's a lunatic and hurts people.

I get it that Joselu works hard and chases the ball down and is props one of the reasons for us not conceding many goals.  But his lack of scoring ability is killing us - goals win games and for that we've no one better than Mitro.

Needs to come in at the weekend for sure.

Does, but surely not :lol: If he was gonna be used again, he would have been by now, no?

No i'm not saying he will, just that he should.

Rafa clearly doesn't like him. Whether it's just his disciplinary issues or maybe he fucks around in training too much and doesn't follow his instructions i don't know. Or maybe he thinks he's just a shit player?  :lol:

I completely understand him not being on the bench if Joselu is starting and Gayle is available but personally I'd rather see him start.

He and Perez usually play well off each other and considering Perez's form recently, that can only be a good thing.

Neither Joselu or Gayle have shown anything to indicate they'd be a better option at the moment so why not give Mitro a go.

I am surprised that so many people seem surprised that Mitrovic isn't trusted by Rafa. He's proven himself a liability, he isn't much of a goalscorer at all either and wastes so many good chances.

None of our strikers are good enough, absolutely shocking we didn't sign a decent striker in the summer.