Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

From what I've seen, Gayle has been anonymous when coming on and doesn't look mentally or physically up for this league and more specifically a Rafa Benitez team in this league. He has literally zero, none of the required attributes to play as Rafa's centre forward in this 4-2-3-1. Love Gayle for his goals in getting us back in this league, but I reckon that's his level unfortunately. Joselu and Mitrovic considerably more effective, and given the formers poor form and general play, that's saying quite a lot.

As a striker he's looked awful, definitely. You might be right and he's just not cut out for it but there's seemed to be issues which appeared last season. He hasn't looked fit and is picking up constant niggling injuries. There was reports he was scared to run at full pelt etc.

I hope that was true and he's salvageable, I suppose.

Its clearly nothing personal with him and Rafa or he'd be isolated with Colback. He mustnt be doing the business in training but he should still be coming on in games like this. If Rafa isnt going to use him then drop him completely and call Armstrong back or one of the youth players because we need options for up front on the bench.

In previous weeks I'd have agreed but I had no issue with Gayle playing the 90 today. If Joselu starts ahead of him again though it'll be absolutely mental.

No problem with Gayle starting either, I just think Mitro should be getting 20-30 mins as a sub when we're struggling for goals.

no, no more this s**t, I would rather not have him at all at the club than to watch how Perez is playing before him in 2 striker formation... absolutely humiliating for Mitrovic and for everyone who watched Perez this 11 games

no, no more this s**t, I would rather not have him at all at the club than to watch how Perez is playing before him in 2 striker formation... absolutely humiliating for Mitrovic and for everyone who watched Perez this 11 games

At least you won't have to continue pretending to be an NUFC fan. :thup: