Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Amazed people still pay for NUFCtv like.

They've been pushing it hard the past few weeks. It was disgustingly bad when I had it a few years back. I wonder how long this free content will carry on for?

asked about him on a Serb footie forum

I've learned to judge players not only on their skill and physical tool set, but on their mental capability and in in Mitro's case, God bless him, there's not much there.

He is confident to the point where he becomes cocky and for his country puts up more of a fight, but he's also a guy who's lazy, gives up easily, argues a lot with opposition and team mates and generally comes off as someone who doesn't care that much.

I hope he can grow up eventually, but like I said, he's not the sharpest tool in the shed and will need the right guidance. Preferably from someone he can look up to, keep in mind, Balo is his role model

He's a kid still really, so have to give him a bit of leeway I think.

Think he came across really well in that interview that was just posted.

Going to be very interesting. Looking forward to the season.

They've been pushing it hard the past few weeks. It was disgustingly bad when I had it a few years back. I wonder how long this free content will carry on for?

Anthony Marshell on twitter (our club editor) was asking what fans wanted to see done more often, or if there was anything they could change after they started increasing YouTube content. Loads of replies said NUFCtv should either be free or included in the cost of a season ticket. He said he would look into possibilities.

I assume this free stuff is a trial run, unless they have decided that everyone can see big news like signings etc.

Watching the interview, he's clearly a goalscorer :lol: corrected the interviewer on his goal total from last year immediately :lol:

:lol: yup.

Really liked the interview. His English is great, and he is really confident. That's a 20 year old kid man. Good stuff.

I'm tired of having players scared of the derby, or away to City, Chelsea, or Arsenal. Im glad we're signing confident characters who've played and performed in big games.

Anthony Marshell on twitter (our club editor) was asking what fans wanted to see done more often, or if there was anything they could change after they started increasing YouTube content. Loads of replies said NUFCtv should either be free or included in the cost of a season ticket. He said he would look into possibilities.

I assume this free stuff is a trial run, unless they have decided that everyone can see big news like signings etc.

Well if they want to cut out other media, they need to make their content as accessible as possible because there can't be many that will pay the subscription.

"Mitrovic isn’t just another Eastern European gem for Football Manager lovers to get excited over – he's already drawn comparisons with Zlatan Ibrahimovic thanks to his confident swagger on the pitch. With so many big European clubs circling, Anderlecht are likely to find it difficult keeping him beyond next summer. When he does make his move, the 20-year-old must choose wisely."

Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/introducing-young-striker-bullying-belgians-and-interesting-europes-biggest#ZH8HwBGzlCLOQHPi.99

http://i.imgur.com/meftV0q.gif?noredirect

"Mitrovic isn’t just another Eastern European gem for Football Manager lovers to get excited over – he's already drawn comparisons with Zlatan Ibrahimovic thanks to his confident swagger on the pitch. With so many big European clubs circling, Anderlecht are likely to find it difficult keeping him beyond next summer. When he does make his move, the 20-year-old must choose wisely."

Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/introducing-young-striker-bullying-belgians-and-interesting-europes-biggest#ZH8HwBGzlCLOQHPi.99

http://i.imgur.com/meftV0q.gif?noredirect

[emoji38]

s***, I better sign up for NUFCTV.

The interview is free, i don't have it and i could watch it.

I couldn't via the main site, said 'you don't have an active subscription'.

Strange, the video just immediately loaded for me.