Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

s***, I better sign up for NUFCTV.

The interview is free, i don't have it and i could watch it.

I couldn't via the main site, said 'you don't have an active subscription'.

me too

I have it on at the minute and I don't have a subscription.

asked about him on a Serb footie forum

I've learned to judge players not only on their skill and physical tool set, but on their mental capability and in in Mitro's case, God bless him, there's not much there.

He is confident to the point where he becomes cocky and for his country puts up more of a fight, but he's also a guy who's lazy, gives up easily, argues a lot with opposition and team mates and generally comes off as someone who doesn't care that much.

I hope he can grow up eventually, but like I said, he's not the sharpest tool in the shed and will need the right guidance. Preferably from someone he can look up to, keep in mind, Balo is his role model

He's a kid still really, so have to give him a bit of leeway I think.

Think he came across really well in that interview that was just posted.

Going to be very interesting. Looking forward to the season.

Yes, he is still young, but people forget that Supermac was only 21 when we signed him from Luton - like Mitrovic, he was very confident in his ability(he rolled up in a white RR at SJP...!) and he delivered straight away. Macdonald scored 30 goals in his first season and became a much better player over the years. He was all left foot when he arrived but his heading improved dramatically. Lets hope Mitrovic has a similar impact but I'm not expecting anything like 30 goals....

I'd love it if this kid isn't just spouting bullshit about wearing the shirt when he was little, then come in and fucking own the place on his debut.

He could start by telling Williamson to get to fuck the first time he launches a 60 yard ball out for a throw in.

Interesting that he spoke to Tadic, who was at Man U for a bit, about McClaren.

Wonder if he would have known who Pardew was, and who he would have got a reference from.

Ha!

s***, I better sign up for NUFCTV.

The interview is free, i don't have it and i could watch it.

I couldn't via the main site, said 'you don't have an active subscription'.

me too

I have it on at the minute and I don't have a subscription.

I can't get into it now.  I think they may cocked up and just realised they made it free by mistake.

Good interview although Roger Tames was not listening to his answers and kept asking questions, when he had already giving him the answers.

Charnley hs smoked all of your asses.

Forgive me if I don't start doing cartwheels because the useless git learned how to do his job :lol:

Not even sure if he has yet tbh :lol: If i see no major sales and 4 more signings than i might start thinking he's learned how to do this job :lol:

What's the fee meant to be?

Martin Hardy of the Independent reckons £12.7m. About f***ing time we spent some money on the most important position.

Charnley probably keyed an extra zero into Paypal by mistake.

Charnley hs smoked all of your asses.

Forgive me if I don't start doing cartwheels because the useless git learned how to do his job :lol:

Not even sure if he has yet tbh :lol: If i see no major sales and 4 more signings than i might start thinking he's learned how to do this job :lol:

Can't disagree there. I think 3 more (excluding Mbemba) is the bare minimum and, as you say, no major departures. A winger, a CB and another striker.

I think he talks about Tadic from Southampton  :lol:

Played under McClaren at Twente.

Tosic was at United, Tadic was at Southampton O0

If we added a CB I would feel much better about starting the season. Anything after that is a bonus (from my position of crushed expectations).

Wonder how it would go down with the gen pop if we only get Wijnaldum, this guy and Mbema?

Shite.

We need 2 cb's, at least 1 winger and another striker...imo.

People starting to give me the 'bet you wish you renewed' comments now....ermmmm, nah.

If we added a CB I would feel much better about starting the season. Anything after that is a bonus (from my position of crushed expectations).

Wonder how it would go down with the gen pop if we only get Wijnaldum, this guy and Mbema?

Shite.

People starting to give me the 'bet you wish you renewed' comments now....ermmmm, nah.

Don't need another striker if we keep Cissé IMO. As we're likely to only play with one striker most of the time, I'm quite happy with Cissé, Mitrovic and Ayoze (and Riviere as last ditch option). We desperately need a winger and preferably one more CB other than Mbemba.

Tosic was at United, Tadic was at Southampton O0

Ah, right!  :lol:

That's an even better connection! Good that he could speak to someone about the manager.

Imagine if it was Pards man. I actually feel a lot more enthusiastic about our signings now, knowing the manager won't be completely clueless about them, and then completely clueless about the manager.

s****.

Don't need another striker if we keep Cissé IMO. As we're likely to only play with one striker most of the time, I'm quite happy with Cissé, Mitrovic and Ayoze (and Riviere as last ditch option). We desperately need a winger and preferably one more CB other than Mbemba.

:thup: I want a LB as well, who knows when the next time someone wants to break Haidara's legs is.

s****.

:thup: I want a LB as well, who knows when the next time someone wants to break Haidara's legs is.

A left sided full back that can also cover RB would be nice, but I think the club sees Dummett and Colback as the back up LBs and Anita as cover for Janmaat. Could do with a good starting LB that can also cover for Janmaat. Someone like Santon.

s****.

A left sided full back that can also cover RB would be nice, but I think the club sees Dummett and Colback as the back up LBs and Anita as cover for Janmaat. Could do with a good starting LB that can also cover for Janmaat. Someone like Santon.

This Mbemba can play RB as well yeah? MYM says hi.

There's a one-minute taster video on YouTube. He actually looks a lot fitter and stronger in person than he does on photos.

Homie. The entire world is calling him a massively strong and bullying CF. look at his champions league highlights to see him doing that too. How are you not able to process or see this?