Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

i still think they'll be looking for ~10m from russia or UAE or something for cisse and will then pay the difference for austin

Maybe, so many question marks about all of that though. Austin might not even come.

Given the other signings we need, and Mitrovic arriving, I would play it safe and keep Cisse. Also I love him.

As feared... :lol:

Steve McClaren should take note. Anderlecht boss Besnik Hasi – like Mitrovic, born in the former Yugoslavia - is more than happy to engage in conversation about his former player.

'He is a goalscorer – put the ball in the box and he will score,' he says. 'You need to play dominant football to get the best out of him and you need wingers.

Wingers....

Steve McClaren should take note. Anderlecht boss Besnik Hasi – like Mitrovic, born in the former Yugoslavia - is more than happy to engage in conversation about his former player.

'He is a goalscorer – put the ball in the box and he will score,' he says. 'You need to play dominant football to get the best out of him and you need wingers.

Wingers....

Maybe Ben Arfa?

Wingers....

Good Job Pardew isn't here anymore, he'd stick him out wide of a front 3.

Wingers....

That far forward?

More like a hard working right sided midfielder

Wingers....

That far forward?

Whose first job is to protect the full back before doing anything else.

Wingers....

That far forward?

Whose first only job is to protect the full back before doing anything else.

Well excited about this!

I wouldn't have expected it after the long barren spell, but Cisse scored a lot off the bench last year. It suggests he'd be a better option as a backup striker than he looked twelve months ago.

Aleksandar Mitrovic scores goals for fun but is moody and needs his own minder... Newcastle's new £12.5m striker is a five-year-old trapped in a monster's body

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3169380/Newcastle-s-new-12-5m-striker-Aleksandar-Mitrovic-scores-goals-fun-moody-needs-minder.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

He returned from international duty 5kg overweight after eating pizza

:lol:

I can't blame him tbh, pizza is delicious :D

Edit: New pizza wanker

I want a hybrid of the Shearer one-arm-aloft and the 'silence-the-critics' tongue slice.

I want to see Shearer chip a beach ball into a pool chair from 30 yards and then do the Mitrovic celebration.