Koscielny

Hazard

Fabregas

Wijnaldum

Henderson

Rooney

Ayoze

Subs - Fabianski, Morgan, Chamerlain, Defoe

You start with £100m in the bank, you must have another £40m to spend.

What?  :lol:

In other words, his team is horrible. Next.

Walcott is listed as midfielder so surely he will get a lot of points. Will play a lot as a striker anyway

I've got Walcott but I'm tempted to swap him out for Ozil, hard to call who'll get the nod at ST between him and Giroud.

Walcott is listed as midfielder so surely he will get a lot of points. Will play a lot as a striker anyway

I've got Walcott but I'm tempted to swap him out for Ozil, hard to call who'll get the nod at ST between him and Giroud.

Got both  :smug:

Got both  :smug:

Same  :razz:

I'm now leaning towards Ozil after reading that Giroud has a great record against West Ham.

Have him too!  :laugh:

All in on the Gunners man. They'd better not screw me over.

Ozil is a strange pick as he only has 5 good games a year. There's a number of cheaper players who could outscore him imo.

That just isn't true tbh, in any case i think he will get better numbers this year because he's not stuck out on the wing this time.

Ozil is a strange pick as he only has 5 good games a year. There's a number of cheaper players who could outscore him imo.

That just isn't true tbh, in any case i think he will get better numbers this year because he's not stuck out on the wing this time.

He doesn't do anything for months. Plays his bollocks off against us of course.

http://i.imgur.com/MAhXJCZ.png

That's a poor return for 8.5m.

Decreased every year in value, but like Mole I do believe Arsenal will be better this year and especially Özil. 7 goals, 14 assists maybe? Decent value at that price.

He was Arsenal's best player for the second half of the season. No football this summer. He's going to be excellent, barring injury of course.