Fantasy Premier League 2015/16 - B Barnes wins

LRD

Is there a similarly priced keeper who'll start and score more points than Krul? Either by virtue of clean sheets or saves...

Sell Ayew, buy Chamberlain :) Then you can get whoever keeper you want.

Hmmm, I don't really like chamberlain that much, I think selling Ayew is probably the route I need to go down though, he's quite a bit of money, could get someone else who already knows the league in.

Got a bunch of Arsenal attacking players. Think they'll get off to a flyer, yes.

Watched some clips of Depay on YouTube from the Man U preseason, since being informed he's playing behind Rooney. Hated what I saw. You want that guy taking people on and beating them. Instead he's getting the ball with his back to goal a hell of a lot, and is surrounded by central midfielders. Think Van Gaal is losing it.

I had Depay, but have since ditched him, until I see more, once the league gets going.

Guest chopey

http://i.imgur.com/yfEBBYw.png

You're far too prepared for this.

how do you post a team in all its full colour glory

http://i.imgur.com/yfEBBYw.png

You're far too prepared for this.

This is just mix and match. When it comes to the real fantasy game, I've already compiled a list of some tasty sleepers and will partake in watching pre-season to find out if they're the real deal or not in great detail.

Got a bunch of Arsenal attacking players. Think they'll get off to a flyer, yes.

Watched some clips of Depay on YouTube from the Man U preseason, since being informed he's playing behind Rooney. Hated what I saw. You want that guy taking people on and beating them. Instead he's getting the ball with his back to goal a hell of a lot, and is surrounded by central midfielders. Think Van Gaal is losing it.

I had Depay, but have since ditched him, until I see more, once the league gets going.

Interesting, always had a good feeling about Walcott for this season so I can't ignore him now the fixtures are good as well. When he gets injured I can swap him out.

Yup, when Walcott plays he produces. Especially since he tends to score goals, which is great as a midfielder in the game.

They have West Ham, Crystal Palace, Liverpool and Newcastle in the first 4 games.

I see goals in all of those games.

Cazorla will get steady points, taking pens and free kicks. Will get the odd assist too and go through his usual purple patch scoring a few.

Not worth 8.5m IMO.

I'm sure he was one of the top midfielders last year. 5/6th maybe?

Tbh it just depends on who Wenger will play, he has a fantastic disposal of 'midfielders' available to him in Ozil, Walcott, Sanchez, Cazorla, Ramsey, Chamberlain and Wilshere (when fit) so it's difficult to outline who'll play behind the striker in every single game.

Cazorla will get steady points, taking pens and free kicks. Will get the odd assist too and go through his usual purple patch scoring a few.

Not worth 8.5m IMO.

I'm sure he was one of the top midfielders last year. 5/6th maybe?

Tbh it just depends on who Wenger will play, he has a fantastic disposal of 'midfielders' available to him in Ozil, Walcott, Sanchez, Cazorla, Ramsey, Chamberlain and Wilshere (when fit) so it's difficult to outline who'll play behind the striker in every single game.

4th.