Fantasy Premier League 2015/16 - B Barnes wins

LRD

What do people think about Payet? 7.5m seems a bit to much imo.

Got loads of assists in Ligue 1 last season but West Ham are a poor team very short of quality IMO. Plus he hasn't played in England so he'd be a huge gamble I reckon - can't see him performing as well as the likes of Henderson or Chadli no matter what and they're both 0.5 cheaper.

Cazorla will get steady points, taking pens and free kicks. Will get the odd assist too and go through his usual purple patch scoring a few.

Not worth 8.5m IMO.

I'm sure he was one of the top midfielders last year. 5/6th maybe?

Tbh it just depends on who Wenger will play, he has a fantastic disposal of 'midfielders' available to him in Ozil, Walcott, Sanchez, Cazorla, Ramsey, Chamberlain and Wilshere (when fit) so it's difficult to outline who'll play behind the striker in every single game.

Most of last year he played a lot further forward than he will this season so last year isn't really relevant, also it's not that difficult tbh. Ramsey, Sanchez, Cazorla and Ozil will start every game with Coquelin behind them when fit, the only question mark when all of them are available is Walcott or Giroud.

How do you know he'll not play as far forward as he did last season? He absolutely excelled at that role so Wenger would be stupid to play him deeper. Also from what I seen in the Community Shield he played behind the striker in the 4-2-3-1, so it doesn't look like that's going to happen at all.

Sanchez, Cazorla, Ozil starting every game is a shout - but I doubt Giroud and Walcott will take turns playing striker between them. I see Walcott and Sanchez starting every game tbh, especially given once he came back from injury Walcott looked like Arsenal's best player behind Sanchez.

How do you know he'll not play as far forward as he did last season? He absolutely excelled at that role so Wenger would be stupid to play him deeper. Also from what I seen in the Community Shield he played behind the striker in the 4-2-3-1, so it doesn't look like that's going to happen at all.

Eh? he excelled more next to Coquelin and their end of season form coincided with him going deeper( and Ozil playing in his natural position in front of him), he's been fantastic there but it does hurt his fantasy production also i think you need to rewatch the Chelsea game as he played deeper against them as well albeit a little to the left.

Ramsey, Ozil and Chamberlain where all playing in front of him.

Carzola went through a ridiculous purple patch during Girouds injury where he took several pens. When Giroud is fit I think at the very best the split spot kick duty. Also Walcott was not fit last year. Expect rotation and diminished points. Not what you want for 8.5 considering the other options imo.

Guest chopey

I've just made an all English team with my son

Hart, Butland

Terry, Clyne, Baines, Cahill, Lescott

Henderson, Stirling, Shelvey, Milner, Carrick

Kane, Rooney, Lambert

Carzola went through a ridiculous purple patch during Girouds injury where he took several pens. When Giroud is fit I think at the very best the split spot kick duty. Also Walcott was not fit last year. Expect rotation and diminished points. Not what you want for 8.5 considering the other options imo.

:thup: Either him or Özil for me, but they're only there for the first or second fixture. Alexis coming on afterwards.

I've just made an all English team with my son

Hart, Butland

Terry, Clyne, Baines, Cahill, Lescott

Henderson, Stirling, Shelvey, Milner, Carrick

Kane, Rooney, Lambert

Not bad at all. Think you should consider some of these though ...

Danny Rose

Walcott

Gibbs

Oxlade Chamberlain

Guest chopey

How do you get the pic of your team up on here?

I've tried most of the morning to do this, its 100% totally impossible (even though it can be done)

First time I'm ever doing this. My team

Courtois

Janmaat

Clyne

Coleman

Koscielny

Hazard

Fabregas

Wijnaldum

Henderson

Rooney

Ayoze

Subs - Fabianski, Morgan, Chamerlain, Defoe

You start with £100m in the bank, you must have another £40m to spend.

First time I'm ever doing this. My team

Courtois

Janmaat

Clyne

Coleman

Koscielny

Hazard

Fabregas

Wijnaldum

Henderson

Rooney

Ayoze

Subs - Fabianski, Morgan, Chamerlain, Defoe

You start with £100m in the bank, you must have another £40m to spend.

What?  :lol: