Fantasy Premier League 2015/16 - B Barnes wins

LRD

Guest Roger Kint

Can only field 9 men today, decided to take the 300k hit and swap Lukaku for Vardy so at least i have three up top(assuming Aguero & Kane play) Only have Mahrez and Gini in midfield though :lol:

Bit mad that Alli didn;t get a single bonus point despite 2 pretty good assists.

Got 53 so far with Drinkwater, Fuchs and Mahrez (captain) still to play so got to be happy with that

77 points so far. Harry Kane triple captained and got Schmeichel, Vardy and Mahrez to play

Same guys left, but with captain Vardy. I suspect that this week people either forgot completely or are fielding the same team as everyone else.

77 points so far. Harry Kane triple captained and got Schmeichel, Vardy and Mahrez to play

Same guys left, but with captain Vardy. I suspect that this week people either forgot completely or are fielding the same team as everyone else.

Yea, I couldn't be bothered to make loads of transfers since I've used everything up already so just decided to change my captain and hope that we win a 4-3 epic or something :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

27 points with Simpson, Gini, Mahrez & Vardy to go so unless we get gubbed this will be an awful week