Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

2 hours ago, Orphanage said:

Old enough to know better . Players really shouldnt go drinking in town its asking for trouble given some of the knackers that go

"Come to Newcastle all you football superstars, however don't leave the house cos its full of Knackers ..........you are allowed one photo on Bamburgh beach but that's it"

That should get them rolling in.

16 minutes ago, Ben said:

"Come to Newcastle all you football superstars, however don't leave the house cos its full of Knackers ..........you are allowed one photo on Bamburgh beach but that's it"

That should get them rolling in.

Point missed . Try again

7 hours ago, Orphanage said:

Its not professional in this day and age . 

Fuck me man , players are allowed a life , the answer to them getting attacked in town isn’t for them never to leave the house again you moron

7 hours ago, Orphanage said:

Its not professional in this day and age . 

Do you genuinely expect a group of mid 20s professionals not to go out and enjoy themselves in town and just stay in the house for the entirety of their professional career?

12 minutes ago, tgarve said:

Fuck me man , players are allowed a life , the answer to them getting attacked in town isn’t for them never to leave the house again you moron

Wonder if this makes it finally hit home for some people; that the argument about young women being attacked shouldn’t have been out and about, or been dressed more modestly etc etc…it’s not their job to police other knackers behaviour

11 hours ago, Orphanage said:

Old enough to know better . Players really shouldnt go drinking in town its asking for trouble given some of the knackers that go

While I agree with the general sentiment, this doesn't really look like a random altercation, you've got 6-8 lads who by the looks of it have gone looking for trouble as part of a gang. Not even sure they are local from their appearance, so I would want to know what sparked it before making any judgements.

1 hour ago, jonny1403 said:

Do you genuinely expect a group of mid 20s professionals not to go out and enjoy themselves in town and just stay in the house for the entirety of their professional career?

Yes in season I expect them not to go out and "enjoy" themself. They are getting a hefty amount of money that should be enough compansation that they are professionals on and of the field. They would still be able to go out and have fun with friends and family, its just that they cant stay out drinking and partying all night. Off season holiday they will be able to partying.

Premier league players are playing in the best league in the world, the edge/margins in the league get smaller and smaller so imo players and clubs should do what they can to get the edge/margins to get even better. What alcohol and litle sleep do to the body is not getting us edge/margins it is actually putting us back.

If Newcastle United by Eddie Howe are allowing our players to go out partying in season I must admit it is dissapointing especially with all we know about what alcohol and not enough rest do with the body.

4 minutes ago, Lotus said:

Would rather him than Burn for Brighton if Botman is out.

I'm inclined to agree with you but with what's gone on off the pitch over the last week not sure he'll still be at the club when the game rolls round.

8 minutes ago, TRon said:

I'm inclined to agree with you but with what's gone on off the pitch over the last week not sure he'll still be at the club when the game rolls round.

What the hell are you talking about?

This is exacerbated by the fact that he is the club captain.  It's a poor position for the leader of the players to put himself in.

With us being in the Champions League could you really see de Bruyne, Odegaard or Bruno Fernandes putting themselves in this position?

Edited by Sima

So he's took out his 19 year old brother and a friend for a night out. The brother gets a cheap shot to the throat as they are leaving and his friend is knocked unconscious and Lascelles is somehow to blame for anything? :lol: