The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

They must be signing someone, doubt they'd sell Felipe Luis and go into the season with Zouma as a back up LB :lol:

Close to signing that left back from Augsburg?

Are they? not really paid attention tbh, i would be surprised if they don't sign someone mind.

They must be signing someone, doubt they'd sell Felipe Luis and go into the season with Zouma as a back up LB :lol:

Close to signing that left back from Augsburg?

Are they? not really paid attention tbh, i would be surprised if they don't sign someone mind.

Maybe i'm wrong, but think i read somewhere that they had agreed a fee.

Seen a lot of Chelsea fans who think Hazard is best player in the world behind Messi and Ronaldo, they genuinely must be on crack.

Like the people saying Matic was the best defensive midfielder in the world throughout last season

He was certainly up there during a spell last season.

Seen a lot of Chelsea fans who think Hazard is best player in the world behind Messi and Ronaldo, they genuinely must be on crack.

Like the people saying Matic was the best defensive midfielder in the world throughout last season

In the Premier League sure, but in general he's still quite far away the best IMO. Verratti did whatever he wanted to do against Chelsea and the very best in Europe would have locked him down.

You can't judge how good a player like Matic is until the latter stages of the Champions League and he was shown up by Motta against PSG

Still think Arsenal are missing a couple, but it will be a lot closer than last year. Mainly because Wenger won't spend half a year mucking around around with systems and players.