The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Guest neesy111

Still think Arsenal are missing a couple, but it will be a lot closer than last year. Mainly because Wenger won't spend half a year mucking around with systems and players.

:thup:

Expect them to start much faster this year.

They must be signing someone, doubt they'd sell Felipe Luis and go into the season with Zouma as a back up LB :lol:

Close to signing that left back from Augsburg?

Are they? not really paid attention tbh, i would be surprised if they don't sign someone mind.

Aye, they are after Abdul Baba from Augsburg, Ghanaian LB I believe.

Fiore fans :D

http://estaticos.sport.es/resources/jpg/8/7/pancarta-los-aficionados-italianos-fiorentina-fcbarcelona-1438546999878.jpg

I know we're still missing all the non-biting SA players, but it's been an abysmal preseason so far. Will try no to give it too much importance.

Fiore fans :D

http://estaticos.sport.es/resources/jpg/8/7/pancarta-los-aficionados-italianos-fiorentina-fcbarcelona-1438546999878.jpg

I know we're still missing all the non-biting SA players, but it's been an abysmal preseason so far. Will try no to give it too much importance.

Fiorentina hate Juve more than any other club. It's basically all because they were robbed of a title on the last day of the season in the early 80s.

Molde's match against Dinamo Zagreb was something else. Three penalties (two missed), red card and all kinds of fucking shenanigans and still they managed to claw back to 3-3 from 0-3 down. For shame they couldn't pull off the full comeback :lol:

Molde's match against Dinamo Zagreb was something else. Three penalties (two missed), red card and all kinds of f***ing shenanigans and still they managed to claw back to 3-3 from 0-3 down. For shame they couldn't pull off the full comeback :lol:

Lol I watched that game. It was hilarious. Michael Oliver pointing 3 times to the spot for Molde with 2 misses. Plus red card and Molde even deserved to go through...