The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Memphis is weird. Doesn't really go at full backs like I thought he would, despite having that kind of ability. Can be really passive.

He prefers to cut inside and score two screamers instead. Passive aggressive.

Memphis is weird. Doesn't really go at full backs like I thought he would, despite having that kind of ability. Can be really passive.

We'll see how good he is when he cuts inside to find Vurnon Anita and Jack Colback standing in his way

Don't be so sensitive Kermit :lol:

You know what I mean though? He doesn't seem to run at fullbacks much.

You would think Ronaldo was the only player with muscles the way people go on about it nowadays  :lol:

That boy's father was likely a stout Ghanaian dude. That's natural henchness.

Not that so much, but the way he's built proportioned to the rest of his body isn't right :lol: Depay especially, he literally cannot move in tight space because he's much bigger than he should be.

Look at him compared to when he was at the WC he's like twice the size now if not more :lol: nothing wrong with putting on mass, but you need to be careful you don't lose agility when you do it.

If Malmö gets anything close to a result tonight I'll start supporting Rangers even if Ashley buys them outright.

It's good to see Sweden's most revered, known and established team getting themselves regularly back in the big time tbh. It's what Scandinavian football needs given that no-one else seems capable these days.

Be great to see an Irish team like Celtic in the CL too, it's the boost Irish football needs given the national team are absolutely shite & probably the worst national team to watch going these days.

Be great to see an Irish team like Celtic in the CL too, it's the boost Irish football needs given the national team are absolutely shite & probably the worst national team to watch going these days.

Obsessed marra