The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Was at old Trafford tonight. Terrified of memphis v our non full backs at the weekend.

Know a few people who were in the Brugge end.  Was their support as good as said?

Superb. Absolutely superb. They sang a load of Liverpool songs etc as well. Quality.

Don't get it personally, a few days ago Depay was crap and now after a couple of goals against crap opposition he's the dogs bollocks. :lol:

And it might sound harsh to criticise when he's scored two really good goals but his finishing wasn't perfect, and he made few sloppy passes in the second half.

I'm sure he'll be good but it's a bit premature for the '£30m was a bargain' spiel Owen was coming out with.

Don't get it personally, a few days ago Depay was crap and now after a couple of goals against crap opposition he's the dogs bollocks. :lol:

And it might sound harsh to criticise when he's scored two really good goals but his finishing wasn't perfect, and he made few sloppy passes in the second half.

I'm sure he'll be good but it's a bit premature for the '£30m was a bargain' spiel Owen was coming out with.

Absolutely tempting fate ahead of NUFC;s game against them but I can't believe the hype he's getting on the back of a decent performance against Brugge ffs. Man Utd Media Machine going into overdrive to will him to success.

Don't get it personally, a few days ago Depay was crap and now after a couple of goals against crap opposition he's the dogs bollocks. [emoji38]

Absolutely tempting fate ahead of NUFC;s game against them but I can't believe the hype he's getting on the back of a decent performance against Brugge ffs. Man Utd Media Machine going into overdrive to will him to success.

The first goal was absolutely superb tbf, Le Tissier-esque but obviously nowhere near as gracefully perfect a goal.