The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Guest neesy111

People had written this cunt off as a top striker at 20-21 man. :lol: Scary potential, he could be Drogba but for much much longer.

He's got better potential that Drogba for me in a lot of areas.

People had written this c*** off as a top striker at 20-21 man. :lol: Scary potential, he could be Drogba but for much much longer.

Will never play in the Champions League

Guest neesy111

People had written this c*** off as a top striker at 20-21 man. :lol: Scary potential, he could be Drogba but for much much longer.

He's got the lot and his movement has improved immensely.

:thup:

Guest neesy111

What?

What?

/mole

Lukaku could threaten Shearers record if he stays in England for most of his career

Still a lot to improve tho. Tactically he makes weird decisions and runs sometimes. Scores a lot yes and is a beast of a man.

I'm going to admit I didn't think Lukaku was worth that kind of money from what I had seen from him. Didn't expect him to improve this much in this short short time. I mean scoring goals is one thing, but his general play was so poor a year ago, has improved massively in all areas.

Lukaku could threaten Shearers record if he stays in England for most of his career

Still a lot to improve tho. Tactically he makes weird decisions and runs sometimes. Scores a lot yes and is a beast of a man.

That's the scary part, you can see just how good he could become.