The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Hell of a stat that at the end mind, 17 years yesterday since an all-English XI started a Premier League game.

Mmmm... wish I could find a similar stat for La Liga, but google isn't giving me anything.

Doesn't an all Spanish XI start every week for Athletic Bilbao? :lol:

Hell of a stat that at the end mind, 17 years yesterday since an all-English XI started a Premier League game.

Mmmm... wish I could find a similar stat for La Liga, but google isn't giving me anything.

Yeah, just realized. But to be completely honest Laporte is French. They are really stretching the "basque rule" with him.

Yeah, just realized. But to be completely honest Laporte is French. They are really stretching the "basque rule" with him.

Did it with Lizarazu too, didn't they?

Because there are much more important things in life than football. Football doesn't actually matter. Fair enough yes they have lost a cup final and will be gutted, but to cry over it?

Hate the attitude some people have that sport doesn't actually matter like. Of course it does

Because there are much more important things in life than football. Football doesn't actually matter. Fair enough yes they have lost a cup final and will be gutted, but to cry over it?

Hate the attitude some people have that sport doesn't actually matter like. Of course it does

When you've got the life and death and comfort matters sorted, maybe, if you're interested. It's the First World thing again. That's not worthy of hate imo. :dontknow:

Guest neesy111

I'd be more pissed off if people weren't emotionally attached to something that they spend a big chunk of their time playing or supporting.

My brother was at our match at Stoke yesterday.

Said that when their second one went in, bloke just down from him sat down,  got his Kindle out and just spent the rest of the match reading.

I don't blame him. It really sums us up.

Watched your game and thought Villa showed some decent character in the first half. Seemed incredibly frail throughout though and it seemed that if Stoke were to score you'd just fold which is what happened. Your goal kind of came out of the blue and even after you didn't look like scoring. Thought your fans were great though (as they usually are at SJP).